another pro U of Utah rant

Discussion in 'College Football' started by Thoth, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

I sit here on Sat morning watching college Football. Its early in the 2nd qtr and N Carolina is leading Va Tech.

All I can say is Go Heels! Should NC who lost to Utah beat Va Tech then all the better for Utah & their BCS quest. They weren't as focused last week against San Diego St. The game really wasn't decided until shortly after half.

Tonights game against Colorado St will be back to business as usual - I hope. The Utes travel to Wyoming next week. This could be a trap but only time will tell.

FWIW, I will be rooting for Texas A & M today.

2. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

The problem with being a BCS spoiler is that no one believes in them when they win, but everyone will jump them if they lose...so even if Utah runs the table, they will not get the respect they deserve, and if they lose, they will be denouced as a fraud that got fat on a lower tier schedule....it sucks, but they are damned either way....

3. Thoth

I agree they'll never get wide spread respect. Though, I don't think its why they are playing. At least, I hope not.

With the Dolphins sucking this year, I am glad the Utes are doing well otherwise I could be real hard to be around.

4. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Utes dropped out of 6 spot and actually fell a full .4 behind texas

5. Thoth

It doesn't surprise me. It pisses me off that OU did not lose as they are not that good. USC dodged a bullet.