Antawn Jamison

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by LebronKINGJames, Aug 4, 2004.

1. FFSBasketball

FFSBasketball JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting og15:</div><div class="quote_post">...but remember in that game in crunch time he pulled through down the stretch and helped the team win the game by hitting a three and making another basket.</div>I couldn't care less about what he did at the end of that game. If he had played at 100% the entire game, he wouldn't have had to win the game for us.
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting og15:</div><div class="quote_post">Yes bad decision, but a fair amount of players have done it...</div>And a fair amount of players should be benched for a week.
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting og15:</div><div class="quote_post">...he should've maybe gotten becnhed the next game, but not for a week.</div>If I'm coaching and someone pulls crap like that, he rides pine for a week. You don't do that, you just don't. I couldn't care less if you're fighting with another player. You're an adult - get over it.
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting og15:</div><div class="quote_post">Also Arenas is young age, and experience wise, last year was his third season, and he's only 22, so we can hope for improvements.</div>We can expect improvements. He's 22 years old - most people are going out into the real world at that age. He doesn't deserve to be babied.
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting og15:</div><div class="quote_post">Kwame isn't 20, he's also 22 years old.</div> My bad, simply assumed, high school graduation is at 17, 3 years in the L is 20.

2. FFSBasketball

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kobe 8 Ball:</div><div class="quote_post">I heard he did the best out of 7 and L.A. won so he went with Washington beacuse teh odds were against them, like they have been against him his whole career</div>Ah, who knows. Same thing anyway.
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kobe 8 Ball:</div><div class="quote_post">Players always fight..Does Kobe and Shaq ring a bell?</div>Wasn't talking about the fighting, talking about the response he had to it.
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kobe 8 Ball:</div><div class="quote_post">Should they have been benched for a week? When Kobe went that one game without shooting..would you of benched his ass for a week?</div>Good question - and the answer is no, because Kobe has proven himself to be more mature than that - this last season he had problems. I would have benched him for at least a game though, and made sure we won anyway [​IMG], to prove a point to him.

3. S.Livingston14

S.Livingston14 JBB JustBBall Member

I'm glad to see you all jumping on the Jamison BandWagon, but I have been the leader for 8 years muhahahahahahaha.

4. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

Fair enough you have your opinions I have mine..nice debating the issue with you..we need more posters like you...

5. FFSBasketball

Same with you - debates like this are what make the world (or at least mine) go round.

6. S.Livingston14

S.Livingston14 JBB JustBBall Member

Hot chicks make my world go round'. lol. Alot of things make my world go around but I won't get into that.

7. elijahser

elijahser JBB JustBBall Member

if jamison, arenas, hughes and kwame stay healthy you never know how far they'll go