Anyone Changed Their Opinions Of The Jazz?

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by mike18946, Nov 14, 2003.

1. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

Just for kicks..

Carlos Boozer
    13.2 pts, 11 reb, 2 ast, 1.10 stl, .70 blk, and a career .535 FG%

Sorry Baller, do some research before blerting things out.

2. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting BallerAK47:</div><div class="quote_post">Boozer? um yeah ok</div>

Well at the moment he's putting up numbers that are very comparable to Kirilenko.

3. Stockton

Stockton JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James:</div><div class="quote_post">The Jazz would kill to have Carlos Boozer right now..come to think of it he is the kind of player every team wants.

Weak knock.</div>

They were close to having him, leading up to the 2002 draft the Jazz were 100% sure they'd take him, they got him to do 2 workouts, and his second one was horrible and they didn't take him and ended up with Curtis Borchardt. But if they had Boozer AK47, would get less minutes because he's playing PF unless Harp could move to SG, then Deshawn would get less minutes. But I'm sure Utah would go back in time if they could and take Boozer rather than Ryan Hunphreys (traded him for Borchadt). He could have better stats now, if he had played that season behind Malone.

4. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

Great information tmac15, yes I agree playing behind Malone for a season would have helped his game a lot more.

The Jazz win because they play team basketball and Sloan keeps them cool when the pressure is on late.

5. Waneko

Waneko JBB JustBBall Member

I still don't think the Jazz will be in the playoffs.

But I did tell you guys about Carlito.

6. Stockton

Stockton JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Waneko:</div><div class="quote_post">I still don't think the Jazz will be in the playoffs.

But I did tell you guys about Carlito.</div>

I looked for to seeing Carlos start, because one season behind Mark Jackson and John Stockton has got to help someone, and I knew Carlos had the potential, and right now hes breaking out.

7. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Jerry Sloan has never won Coach of the Year. I'd have to make him the front-runner this season. The Jazz are playing great basketball and have made a smooth transition from the Stockton to Malone era. I had them ranked as the worst team in the NBA before the season started. If they can learn to win on the road they have a chance to challenge for a playoff spot. They have had some big wins already including 2 against Minny, Portland, Phoenix, and Orlando tonight.