Anyone else go to Hannspree today to get J-Rich's autograph?

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by Run BJM, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

I just got back from getting my throwback 55-56 signed by J-Rich!!11!!1 Oh and Fisher was there too. They had free pictures if you didnt have anything to sign so i got a Fisher picture signed. Now I just need a dartboard to put this picture on...

Did anyone else go?

2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Oh how mean considering Fish's not a bad person, he's just a bad option for our 2nd team at point guard. No I didn't go. Didn't realize he was there. Was there a lot of people showing up to get those autographs?

3. Run BJM

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Was there a lot of people showing up to get those autographs?</div>
    Not really, if I were to guesstimate I'd say 80 people. Once they started actually letting people in it only took about 15 minutes of waiting in line. I forgot to mention they also gave away miniature NBA basketballs with the "Spalding" and "NBA" logo as well as Hannspree's name and logo. Unfortunately they gave you the mini-basketballs after you are done getting stuff signed. Pretty cool event overall, everything was free and both players seemed happy to be there; J-Rich and the woman he was with were impressed with the "Phila" D'funked jersey that i brought (I would think Richardson had seen all of his jerseys and knew them well), Fisher was really courteous, he thanked me before I could thank him.

4. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Did you ask Fish why he was being such a baby?

5. Run BJM

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Did you ask Fish why he was being such a baby?</div>
    No, I thought about it but if I said it, it would have totally ruined the atmosphere. Didn't some fan yell something along those lines to him during the preseason? I remember he got pissed off with a fan yelling at him, I tihnk it was in Hawaii.

6. Custodianrules2

I absolutely dread Fish's point guard game, but absolutely love everything else about the guy including his passing fundamentals. He's just not very gifted in the athletic department, but he certainly makes up for it with toughness and muscle.

We'll need him in the playoffs if we get there. He could very well be our Robert Horry.

7. Run BJM

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">I absolutely dread Fish's point guard game, but absolutely love everything else about the guy including his passing fundamentals. He's just not very gifted in the athletic department, but he certainly makes up for it with toughness and muscle.

We'll need him in the playoffs if we get there. He could very well be our Robert Horry.</div>
    Agreed, hes a pretty decent passer wen he moves the ball but his decision making isnt too great. He could hit some clutch shots but I would rather have Baron shoot in clutch most situations, Fisher is a great back-up option though.

8. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Run BJM:</div><div class="quote_post">Fisher is a great back-up option though.</div>

When he's shooting guard, yeah [​IMG]

When he's at point guard he needs a big guy that can score down low to force double teams and set Fisher up on the wing. He also works well with a dribble penetrator like Baron Davis feeding him the open shot. The guy is money with the catch and shoot and especially under pressure.