Anyone have the iPhone 5s?

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Natebishop3, Jul 1, 2014.

1. porkchopexpress

porkchopexpress Well-Known Member

If you were on T-Mobile, you would. Or, you pay 25/month until you pay off that $600. Then that line item drops off your bill. It's one of the reasons I first bought the Nexus 4 a couple years ago. It was $350 unlocked and contract free. The subsidized phone is such a money maker for Verizon/ATT. I'll never buy another one (well, so long as Tmobile and it's billing exists or there are good prepaid options).

2. EL PRESIDENTE

EL PRESIDENTE Username Retired in Honor of Lanny.

Wait, are you buying this iphone WITH a 2 year contract agreement?

Just wait until the iphone6 comes out, its prob going to be bigger though.

3. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

So my home insurance company needed me to sign a form and send it back to them. I COULD have went home, printed it out and faxed it back. Instead, I opened the email on my Note3, signed it with the stylus and then emailed it back to them while I was at work.....hmmmm, don't know how the baller ass Iphone would handle that.

People bitch about Samsung bloatware and touchwiz. I use buzz launcher so touchwiz can touch my balls and I run a battery app that gives me 20 hours of battery with my screen at 75 percent. Stream music all day.

The Note3 doesn't care how much samsung bloatware is on it, it is lightning fast.

I think the Note4 will come out in the fall, the Note3 should be much cheaper by then.

Runtastic mountain bike app looks much nicer on my girl's iphone so n there is that.

4. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
  5. Natebishop3

Natebishop3 Don't tread on me!

which battery app?

6. theprunetang

theprunetang Shaedon "Deadly Nightshade" Sharpe is HIM

What exactly is buzz launcher and why should I use it. I really have no idea what it is........ Inform me please!

7. bodyman5000 and 1

Battery doctor. The battery life was superior before the kit kat upgrade. Battery Doctor has a setting to turn off apps when the screen is off. Works good for me, it wants to turn screen brightness down to save more but I choose not to.

8. bodyman5000 and 1

If you are on android it is an app that people around the world use and create custom phone screens and themes. They list the apps and widgets people have used to create new screens so you can choose them.

I have nova launcher as well, it is more of a pure type of android but I love the themes of buzz launcher. You can redesign your phone at will. In settings you can choose a default home launcher. Mine is set to buzz launcher.

There are IOS home screens that you can use to make your android look like an Iphone. I downloaded one and told my friend I had a prototype Iphone 6 and he believed me for a second.

9. porkchopexpress

porkchopexpress Well-Known Member

Basically a home screen replacement. Just allows your phone to be more customizable. I use Nova Launcher. The stock Google Now launcher isn't bad, but the icons were too big for my liking.