Are the Kings falling apart?

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by N4S, Aug 8, 2004.

1. MR_SAC_KING

MR_SAC_KING JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Emo:</div><div class="quote_post">Name calling? Doesn't it just hurt when I rub it in? [​IMG] Showing respect for the Kings players? That's how much you know about me and that organization.LOL.</div>

Of course Emo your'e the type of fan who loves to kick salt in open wounds when you get a chance to do so. [​IMG]

So,tell me something.What gives you the right to do that?..I'd like to know [​IMG]

2. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting MR_SAC_KING:</div><div class="quote_post">Of course Emo your'e the type of fan who loves to kick salt in open wounds when you get a chance to do so. [​IMG]</div>

Only to my rivals. [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting MR_SAC_KING:</div><div class="quote_post">So,tell me something.What gives you the right to do that?..I'd like to know [​IMG]</div>

Freedom of speech. The right to express my thoughts and opinions. :thumbsup:

3. MR_SAC_KING

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Emo:</div><div class="quote_post">Only to my rivals. [​IMG]
    Freedom of speech. The right to express my thoughts and opinions. :thumbsup:</div>

Ok i can except that,but when u crap upon someone,be prepared to be craped upon in return [​IMG]

4. Bez Koske

Bez Koske JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Emo:</div><div class="quote_post">Yeah in the win/loss category. But never championship material. [​IMG]</div>
    Neither the Lakers anymore. [​IMG]

5. Peja King

Peja King JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Bez Koske:</div><div class="quote_post">Neither the Lakers anymore. [​IMG]</div>

we don't even know if they are able to make the playoffs... no PG, no playoffs.. look at the Clippers, raptors, etc.

6. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Emo:</div><div class="quote_post">Showing respect for the Kings players?</div>

It's the least you can do when you're posting on the Kings forum. Hell, it's not exactly love with me and those Laker "imbeciles", but you don't see me going to the Laker forum and disrespecting them, because one, it's not worth my time, and two, it's all about respect.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">That's how much you know about me and that organization. LOL</div>

Just what I expected you say. I'm a Kings hater blah blah blah. And? Ask me if I care. I couldn't care less what you say about the Kings anywhere else, but here, nobody cares if you're a Kings hater. And plus, your comments are completely out of place. This thread was called "are the Kings falling apart", so where does the Kings being 'overrated ambyssals' fall anywhere into this conversation?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Whoa, you had no idea Peja and Webber were two of the biggest pieces on that team? Face it, Peja and a healthy Chris Webber is your franchise. Without them, you're done.</div>

What you fail to understand about the Kings is that they are a team. Everybody on the team plays a major role, not just Peja and Webber.

7. bbwtrench

bbwtrench BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Bez Koske:</div><div class="quote_post">Well, I still see the Kings doing better than the Lakers next year. [​IMG]</div>
    Doing better means nothing when you dont have the rings and the trophies coming home. The kings wont, not with all the disagreements going on. That ESPN article was killer

8. harbingerofdoom

harbingerofdoom JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting trenchteam:</div><div class="quote_post">Doing better means nothing when you dont have the rings and the trophies coming home. The kings wont, not with all the disagreements going on. That ESPN article was killer</div>
    I think I shall save that comment for posterity.... it will come in very handy at the end of the coming season

9. MR_SAC_KING

Ah,This is wonderful,how Kings fans and Laker fans just get along famously [​IMG] LOL

10. Sabretooth

Sabretooth JBB JustBBall Member

IMO, I believe that this seasons collapse was on the shoulders of Adelman. I like everyone on the team for the most part (but am disturbed with the Christie's), but am able to back up my opinion with the facts. When Webber came back, he should have been relegated to the bench. I don't care if he wants to start, the team was rolling and Webber should have respected the work that his teammates have done to, not only stay afloat, but lead the West in record. He, instead, said it's time for the daddy and made himself bigger than the team. I freakin' love Webster, but sometimes you gotta keep it real. Think of this.......Game 7 at Arco.

11. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting $actown Dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">It's the least you can do when you're posting on the Kings forum. Hell, it's not exactly love with me and those Laker "imbeciles", but you don't see me going to the Laker forum and disrespecting them, because one, it's not worth my time, and two, it's all about respect.</div>

When was the last time you respected the Los Angeles Lakers? LOL. Wow, I never knew you had this type of class. :mrgreen: And another thing, if you think you know the meaning of respect, and if you actually call yourself a Yankee fan, when was the last time you respected the Boston Red Sox? You do remember this is a rivalry not a lovematch right?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting $actown Dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">Just what I expected you say. I'm a Kings hater blah blah blah. And? Ask me if I care. I couldn't care less what you say about the Kings anywhere else, but here, nobody cares if you're a Kings hater. And plus, your comments are completely out of place. This thread was called "are the Kings falling apart", so where does the Kings being 'overrated ambyssals' fall anywhere into this conversation?</div>

Well I'm sure if nobody cares about myself being a King hater, they'd never reply and retalitate to my comments correct? Maybe things here are a bit quiet because it's the offseason, but trust me, when I stick my head into this forum again, and the regular season jumpstarts again, we'd have the same old typical Laker/King bashing. My comments are out of place? My comments are directly entitled to the thread if the Kings are falling apart? Yup, you got it. Overrated ambyssals that have beat writers talk like they're the best team in the league during the regular season, but once Game 1 hits in the playoffs, they wither away. That's not difficult to understand is it?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting $actown Dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">What you fail to understand about the Kings is that they are a team. Everybody on the team plays a major role, not just Peja and Webber.</div>

Keep believing that once May rolls around, and then when your team goes back on their team bus to Sachokemento, always remember that they're a team. Unbelieveable.

12. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Emo:</div><div class="quote_post">When was the last time you respected the Los Angeles Lakers?</div>

When was the last time I disrespected the Lakers?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Wow, I never knew you had this type of class.</div>

You learn something new everyday. [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">And another thing, if you think you know the meaning of respect, and if you actually call yourself a Yankee fan, when was the last time you respected the Boston Red Sox?</div>

Hey, respecting the Lakers and respecting the Red Sux ([​IMG] ) are two differents things to me. Let's just say the Lakers are the lesser of two evils. [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Well I'm sure if nobody cares about myself being a King hater, they'd never reply and retalitate to my comments correct?</div>

If you tell me you hate the Kings, my response will be ask me if I care.
    If you talk ish about the Kings, that's how you get my attention. Make sense?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Overrated ambyssals that have beat writers talk like they're the best team in the league during the regular season, but once Game 1 hits in the playoffs, they wither away.</div>

Who exactly on the Kings is overrated?

13. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting trenchteam:</div><div class="quote_post">Doing better means nothing when you dont have the rings and the trophies coming home. </div>
    [​IMG] So right remember the great wilt chamberline bill russel battles in the playoffs. When he was with the sixers they always got far, but almost never even came close to beating the celtic teams the sixers had the most individual star talent and usually did well in the season and won alot yet never beat the celtics. So in this the kings are does sixers and the lakers are does celtics. No disrespect to the lakers celtic rivalry by saying they are alike.

14. harbingerofdoom

ok Emo, lets do it the right way.
    I will bet you sig space that the kings have the better record at the end of the season.

I win, I pick your sig, You win, you pick mine...For the entire run of the playoffs.

and untill then, NO TRASH TALKING from either of us in the others team forum. (in other words, if you want to trash talk, go to another forum besides this one to do it).

Deal?

15. KobeBryantUnleashed

KobeBryantUnleashed JBB JustBBall Member

I would have to say so.

16. MR_SAC_KING

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting harbingerofdoom:</div><div class="quote_post">ok Emo, lets do it the right way.
    I will bet you sig space that the kings have the better record at the end of the season.

I win, I pick your sig, You win, you pick mine...For the entire run of the playoffs.

and untill then, NO TRASH TALKING from either of us in the others team forum. (in other words, if you want to trash talk, go to another forum besides this one to do it).

Deal?</div>

Emo,do you hear this challenge...I DARE you to take the offer Emo.Unless your'e chicken,you know afraid of a King's fan being better than a Laker fan :P

17. harbingerofdoom

18. N4S

N4S BBW Member

Why start one there when there is one here that people are hitting up? Pointless clutter, I guess?

19. MR_SAC_KING

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting harbingerofdoom:</div><div class="quote_post">Hey all,
    I have an article posted in the exclusives forum on this subject that was posted today.
    http://www.justbball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23700</div>

Great Artcile.It was discussed to a point here,but it does bring up a good point of view around here,that people want the Kings to do something about how there going to do this year.

20. harbingerofdoom

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Need4Sheed:</div><div class="quote_post">Why start one there when there is one here that people are hitting up? Pointless clutter, I guess?</div> because i finished it last week when this thread only had 3 or 4 replies and articles get posted on mondays.

I also have more flexibility in writing an article than making a post. long posts are often ignored or generally misread while people that read the articles know that they are not going to be 2 sentances and read the whole thing

good enough reasons?