Are We Finally Seeing the Demise of Impact Wrestling?

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Mar 1, 2017.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I will start this off by stating this will be a strong opinion piece in what I find to be a remarkably bad move on the part of Impact Wrestling to let certain talents leave. It will be completely biased and fueled by a level of anger I have toward the company I’ve spent years defending and being a die hard fan of. So with that being said, I will keep this as professional as possible, but I’m sure my tone will be unmistakable.

For weeks, we’ve heard constant promotion, a lot of it in the form of Pope antagonizing Josh Matthews on commentary, about new management and new ownership and a new direction for the company. Jeff Jarrett has been tweeting about important meetings he’s been having lately in the UK and recently, India. Impact is no longer under the control of Dixie Carter, the one who has been the topic of blame for many of TNA’s woes over the past several years. Naturally, this would be viewed as good news, right? New management, a few good characters and gimmicks in place, and the start of some very interesting feuds. What could possibly go wrong?

Read more http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/articles/finally-seeing-demise-impact-wrestling