Politics Are you possessed by the Devil?

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Jan 28, 2020.

?

Are you possessed by the Devil?

1. Yes

61.5%
  2. No

69.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PtldPlatypus

PtldPlatypus Let's go Baby Blazers! Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

The only destruction and harm babies really bring is upon their parents' laundry, sleep patterns, and social lives. But once they reach toddlerhood, all bets are off.

2. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

so that is the republicans gun control plan

3. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

First day I realized my son could get out the crib, he scared the shit out of me. I put him in , gave him a drink and some toddler snacks and went and laid down. Next thing I know, I open my eyes and he is standing right next to my bed staring at me.

4. Chris Craig

5. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

6. Chris Craig

Let's be friends to the end!

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  7. Road Ratt

Road Ratt King of my own little world

G.W. Bush eats babies.

Trump eats Putin's ass.

Trump's followers eat Trumps ass.

Democrats and liberals are demonically possessed.

Got it.

lawai'a and Chris Craig like this.
  8. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    She simply agreed women should abort their children if that's their choice, but suddenly they are anti-abortion due to their over-riding TDS?

The bat-shit crazy hysteria of the loony left.

POTUS TRUMP 2020! :cheers:

9. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    I saw Rosemary's Baby on the big screen. :devilwink:

What White said is standard language in all exorcisms, and is simply a statement that evil will not be allowed to triumph over good.

Bad news for Deep State criminals, pedophiles and fentanyl pushers, but a well-intentioned prayer to protect their victims.

If it upsets anyone personally, that an American follows a religion of their choice and cheers for good to triumph over evil, maybe they should move to China.

10. oldmangrouch

oldmangrouch persona non grata

If she believes that anybody opposed to Trump is possesed, she is capable of believing just about anything.

11. H.C.

H.C. Well-Known Member

Interpretation.

I could very easily interpret what she said a way that counters the bait title.

12. lawai'a

lawai'a Well-Known Member

i think she is whacked and have many issues with the prosperity gospel message she adheres too.

Matthew 19:21
    Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."
    Matthew 19:22
    When the young man heard this, he went away in sorrow, because he had great wealth.

13. lawai'a

lawai'a Well-Known Member

another rebuttal to the prosperity gospel
    Mark 10 : 23-25
    23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” 24 This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. 25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!

14. PtldPlatypus

PtldPlatypus Let's go Baby Blazers! Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

But since she never actually said that...

MARIS61 likes this.
  15. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    I saw that movie.

The Legend of Bernie Sanders. :cheers:

16. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    All religions are metaphors.

17. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

I'd like you to consider the vast array of options (many which have not even been brought to surface) which lend to Theistic belief. Obviously you've given it a lot of thought and have weighed your own personal circumstances to formulate your beliefs, and I would never seek to undermine them. I just want you to know that my experiences have brought me to believe that God very much exists. I refer to them as 'God' and 'Christ' but I don't necessarily believe in the sense of conventional Christianity or Catholicism. I'm not Buddhist, Hindu, or Muslim. However I do believe that a lot of the truth is present in all popular religions.

Basically my stance on Atheism is this... I can prove the possibility of a God/God's as much as you can provide evidence for why you don't believe one exists. Therefor you are not atheist because we cannot truly know (with 100% certainty) in this lifetime whether or not God exists; therefor you are an Agnostic. I don't think anyone can actually be an Atheist; like it is literally not possible by the bounds of reality. It's in there whether you like it or not, as it is part of what makes us who we are.

Basically Kantian/Lockean knowledge through experience philosophy. In order to know God exists, you must first meet God. We cannot 'meet' God in this life; therefor we cannot know whether or not they exist. However it would seem through many accounts of near death experiences that there is something which happens in our minds upon death which notes at greater significance to our existence than what we perceive here.

Fascinating if you think about it really. It could truly be our purpose here... What has caused more War throughout history than the argument over such a great belief? I would hypothesize that if the truth were to ever be given, and we were to know God in this lifetime - that there would be peace on Earth.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  18. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    So does the head dishwasher.

So did Billy Graham, for decades.

Obama's spiritual advisor said on the pulpit to murder light-skinned Americans.

Nobody cares. Because America protects religious liberty for all Americans.

This constant barrage of hateful misinformed attacks on Christianity (no other religion) by the lefty media over the last 30-40 years has really turned off a lot of people including atheists like me. Pretty much anyone who believes in Freedom of thought, speech, association...sees it for what it really is.

BTW, read about The Pilgrims if you're still confused.

19. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

That doesn't make any sense. The words atheist, theist, and agnostic refer to one's beliefs, not one's knowledge, about god(s).

If she's an agnostic by your definition, then so are you, and so is everyone else. Nobody has any proof one way or the other. But that's not what the word means.

Again doesn't make any sense. People believe all sorts of things, some people believe there isn't a god, I believe I'll have another beer.

barfo

PDXFonz likes this.
  20. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Flawed logic. And no, you cannot prove the possibility that Gods exist.

Possible definition:
    Capable of happening, existing, or being true without contradicting proven facts, laws, or circumstances.

All religions were created by man, to control man, for ulterior purposes. Much like our mass media today.

Their existence is dependent upon unquestioning blind faith of their believers, for obvious reasons.

Atheism is not a belief. It is knowledge of factual reality.

It is a definite conclusion, usually based on an exhaustive search ending in the complete absence of any discoverable evidence to the contrary, and in conjunction with known evidence that disproves pretty much every religion's childlike absurdity, and various known facts about the creation of life, the universe, and Teletubbies.

And Epstein didn't kill himself.

PDXFonz likes this.