Arenas Has Words For Bryant

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Ming637, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">PHOENIX, Dec. 23 -- Washington guard Gilbert Arenas appears to have adopted a new shooting mantra. For the time being, anyway, he said he has stopped saying "hibachi" when his jump shot is in mid-flight even though, as teammate Caron Butler said Friday, "Once he starts saying that, I know it's money."

Now Arenas claims to utter the phrase "quality shots," a tweak at Kobe Bryant's petulant criticism following Arenas's 60-point game against Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers last Sunday.

"Ever since Kobe said I was lucky, I say 'quality shots,' " Arenas said with a grin and a twinkle in his eye after scoring 54 points in the Wizards' 144-139 overtime victory over Phoenix before 18,422 at U.S. Airlines Center on Friday.

"Maybe Kobe would say that was luck. It's luck when you score 30 or 40, but luck can't get you 50 or 60. Every game before the game, I make 10 threes from 10 spots on the court. That's 100 threes."</div>

Link

What can't this guy make up? [​IMG]

2. SP23

SP23 DA BEARS!

I didn't know he usually said that word when he takes every shot.. Weird.. but I guess it works.

3. og15

og15 JBB *********

lol, Arenas always has to drag things.