Arenas Likely to Miss First Game

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Hunter, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Hunter

Hunter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'></p>
    <div class="bi">Arenas May Sit</div>
    <div>

<span style="font-style: italic">Oct 9</span> - The Washington Wizards might be without three-time All-Star Gilbert Arenas when they play their first preseason game tonight in Cleveland.</p>

</p>

"I'll be a game-time decision," the guard said. "I might just go out there and try to get a little rhythm. But that's all I'm trying to do. That and staying in shape."</p>

</p>

Although he has shown he is almost 100 percent healed from the torn meniscus in his left knee, an injury that forced him to miss the end of the regular season and the playoffs last season, Washington won't push its leading scorer in the preseason. -- <font color="#000000">Washington Times</font></p></div></div>

2. pegs

pegs My future wife.

hm...I hope this injury doesn't bother him throughout the season, I wanna see more crazy clutch shots from him.</p>

3. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peg182)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

hm...I hope this injury doesn't bother him throughout the season, I wanna see more crazy clutch shots from him.</p>

</div></p>

His injury has not been bothering him whatsoever during the pre-season. He hasn't favored it during the training camp, no media reporter has said anything bad about it, it's just whether he feels like he wants to play or not. If the regular season started tonight, he would be ready to play all 82 games.</p>

</p>