Asians in the Library (Ching chong ting tong ling long!)

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by EL PRESIDENTE, Mar 15, 2011.

1. EL PRESIDENTE

EL PRESIDENTE Username Retired in Honor of Lanny.

Its not supposed to offend you. It really doesn't offend me really. I just think she seems like she thinks she's better than she is. And she comes from Sacaramento. I would have guessed the Inland Empire. but Sacramento is close enough. She's your typical tract-housing trash. She thinks that since her house has been built in the last decade that she's a beverly hills socialite.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  2. 3RA1N1AC

3RA1N1AC 00110110 00111001

in before sideways vaginas

3. EL PRESIDENTE

we also have micro-cocks. and asian women are so exotic!

4. EL PRESIDENTE

I think my rant is more about these stupid fucks doing Vlogs on youtube. That is the lamest shit ever.

No one gives a fuck unless you do something dumb.

5. PapaG

PapaG Banned User BANNED

Frankly, if I was a young blonde woman from Sacramento that actually got accepted to UCLA and is going to school there, I'd think I was better than a lot of people as well.

6. EL PRESIDENTE

That's true. There are actually some valid parts of the problems with things getting "too asian". Even some of my friends who are asian say things like that...."asian night at the bar". its a strange phenomenon.

Asians are fucking crazy when it comes to studying, especially if they're fresh off the boat. lots of the FOBs are extremely rude and talk loud, etc. there is a basis for her thoughts.

7. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla Well-Known Member

my favorite..

8. 3RA1N1AC

3RA1N1AC 00110110 00111001

thats pretty much it, even if you have something poignant to say, nobody will give a shit unless you are also horrifically ugly and/or getting smashed in the nuts by something

9. PapaG

PapaG Banned User BANNED

I completely agree with this. Everybody wants to be a fucking star, and everybody thinks that the world wants to hear their incredible and wondrous opinions.

10. EL PRESIDENTE

haha. KingSpeeds Vlogs on youtube! :NOTMARIS:

11. PapaG

PapaG Banned User BANNED

Wayne's World, but without Garth, and with worse production value. :)

12. jlprk

jlprk The ESPN mod is insane.

retired, while you work!
    These posts are stupid, but I understand. They come from a generation indoctrinated that racism = any casual communication about race. The definition of racism has sure changed. When I identify myself as Left, I mean Old Left. I sure don't want to be grouped with the politically correct manhater fascism that rules now.

I'd like to see a lot more communication among races like the opening post video, not less.

13. EL PRESIDENTE

people are scared to make obvious observations.

14. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

People absolutely avoid schools that are too Asian. I was always told to avoid Riverside (maybe it was Irvine actually...) because its incredibly Asian even amongst a UC system where Asians may be more prevalent than whites. Even at my current school people are annoyed by Asians being so clique-ey. And the part where she talks about the parents literally coming around all the time and doing laundry and cleaning up after their kids isn't even an exaggeration at all in some circumstances. Its one thing to arbitrarily hate them and lump all asians together but when their cultural habits start interfering with your experience how can that not piss you off? Imagine being roommates with the person whose mother is constantly milling around your place. And when shes not there the guy never does and dishes or cleans up after himself? Or inviting people to a party or event knowing that they would never invite you to any of their goings ons because you're white and their group is asian exclusive. In my case I get annoyed when I (and every other non-asian) have to wait insanely long times to get a pickup game going because a basketball court (or two) has been taken over by Asians and they don't let you into their game. These are all real complaints I've heard from people.

Of course these are all generalizations, just like all the shit the girl says. But almost everything she said has truth to it. I don't hate asians and obviously the vast, vast majority of asians are perfectly pleasant people. But at the same time I can't pretend like its a coincidence that you literally never see people of any other races doing shit like this. And I know its a part of their culture and upbringing and I respect that. The ones who interfere with other peoples' activities seem to have no respect for culture outside of theirs, however, and I believe thats where people start getting upset.

As far as talking loud as fuck in the library though, I've only ever seen white people doing that.

Agreed. Again, I think its just their culture as far as talking loud and being rude so I don't hold it against them and, like I said, all of this is extreme generalization. That doesn't bother me. I don't give a shit if they speak english or adopt our cultural norms but come on motherfuckers, I'm sitting here waiting an hour and a half to get a 15 minutes pickup game because they only play with people from their clique (a decent portion of whom clearly have no interest in basketball and they'd rather play with them than people who are actually decent players???).

Their academic intensity doesn't piss me off either. There's plenty of people from all races who are so obsessed with school work that it annoys me. With the "asian school" stigma it isn't the academic part that people avoid IMO, its more the social aspect. People like college because its so easy to meet tons of people and people are very open toward one another. With asians theres a strong stigma that many are clique-ey and their circles are very exclusive. The article bluefrog posted covers a lot of these aspects with regards to Asians rejecting a "mainstream" culture. Which I could care less about, but I'd rather not go to the 50+% asian uni where that culture is going to be predominant. I, being a white, want the mainstream college culture. Shes absolutely right, I do want to drink 23 hours a day lol.

15. Sex Panther

Sex Panther works every time.

Ask.
    Did you bunch Indians with all the asians? Cause if so, I agree with you

16. Run BJM

No, they tend to lack in sheer numbers thus making them invisible to whites like me.

17. Fez Hammersticks

Fez Hammersticks スーパーバッド Zero Cool

Phone Psychic
    Speaking of (and not to get too off-topic) but I love hapa girls (asian/euro)

<----------

:cheers:

18. Sex Panther

Sex Panther works every time.

Ask.
    Hmm, I guess it depends on the school (especially if it's in Cali, where everyone in Nor-Cal is filipino), cause the Brown/Oriental ratio is 50/50).

19. Run BJM

Never heard of a hapa before in my life. Do they actually have to be from europe or do normal old white American women apply?

20. EL PRESIDENTE

UC Irvine (UCI) = University of Civics and Integras
    UCLA = University of Caucasians Lost Amongst asians