Avram Grant: We Deserved The Win

Discussion in 'Chelsea FC' started by CelticKing, Oct 7, 2007.

1. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

<span class="titolo">Avram Grant: We Deserved The Win</span></p>

<span class="sommario">Chelsea boss Avram Grant was measured in victory as he saw his side score their first league goal in 460 minutes. Salomon Kalou provided the only the goal in a refreshingly open game at the Reebok.</span></p>

Avram Grant declined the opportunity to celebrate in victory, instead the much speculated-on boss of Chelsea FC remained calm and seemingly in control, as he described his side&rsquo;s victory as just rewards. </p>

"We deserved to win. We created more chances.</p>

"It is not easy against Bolton but three points is what mattered. It was very good for the team after we did not start the season so well.&rdquo;</p>

Although Kalou scored the winner and the returning Frank Lampard looked deadly throughout the game, Chelsea did not have things all their own way.</p>

In-fact Bolton maybe should have had at least a draw after creating many chances and testing Peter Cech on numerous occasions.</p>

However Grant viewed things differently and also noted the absentees from Chelsea&rsquo;s squad as a reminder that they are yet to field a full-strength side,</p>

"We missed many, many players through either injuries or red cards but we dominated the game."</p>

His counterpart, Little Sammy Lee, insisted he was pleased with his side&rsquo;s performance regardless of the result, </p>

"I was pleased. I don't want people to misread that but the application of the players was superb.</p>

"I'm pleased with the fact we created a number of chances against Chelsea and played some good football.</p>

"It was a very solid team performance. We really pushed Chelsea right to the end. The team spirit was superb."</p>

[​IMG]</p>

</p>

2. man_u_barmy_army

man_u_barmy_army DYC Legend +Young Prodigy

<font face="Arial" size="2">not really old fool somebody punch him</font></p>

3. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

Well hes getting his 15 minutes of fame right now lol, so I guess its good for him.</p>