Back on top

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by Steelerfan_2005, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

I knew that it would be just a matter of time before the Steelers got back on top in the North. Last night was an exclamation point on Cowher making a run at his 9th division title in 13 seasons. Without Ben, the Steelers have discarded the Packers and Browns. Now you might think that they were easy clubs, but no game is easy when you don't have your starting tail back (Parker), the captain of your defense (Farrior), or your starting QB (Roethlisberger). Once we get those guys back, it should be a great run. I just hope we don't get too apathetic after the Bears game. The tough stretch will be at Indy on Monday Night, home against the Bengals, then home against the Bears.

I can't wait for the Indy game... then the Bears so I can mess with BF1!

[​IMG]

2. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

The Colts are going to win easily. I'll continue to say that until someone can prove me wrong. I'm convinced this is the Colts year.

3. Steelerfan_2005

Easily huh? I hope not... nor do I think that will happen. We always get into Manning's head. But we will need Ben back to win that one.

4. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

i think the colts win by like 10 with or without ben. i dont like ben too much because he doesnt do as much as everyone thinks.

5. Steelerfan_2005

I guess we'll see. That game could very well be decided within the first quarter because the team that gets off to a fast start could kill the other team's momentum.

6. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Well, i think that getting down early will hurt Steelers more than colts. Colts D play better with lead. Colts offense is a better offense for coming back, so i dont think a someone jumping out on them, even a good D like steelers will determine entire game. Bucs had huge lead and manning came back in like 4 minutes. St louis jumped to big lead and colts just kept coming. I think colts will win, but if steelers do get down, I expect Rothlisberger can lead a charge to get them right back in game