Back to member

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by Zhone, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Zhone

Zhone JBB JustBBall Member

Hey all,

In my effort to be a CR-wannabe, I've resigned my mod status. Really though, I've been too busy and neglecting duties.

So I'm back to a normal member. I'm still flying under the radar a bit until a few things are done, but I'll be back contributing actively soon.

2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

cool Zhone is one of us again!

Zhone we miss you posting more often.

3. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for your contributions Zhone. Hopefully your job doesn't work you too, hard and you can enjoy following the much improved Warriors. By the way, you should check on your fantasy team, because I'm taking your team to town this week!

4. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

You are a great asset to this Warriors forum and to the JBB community. Take care of business so you can come back and be active again.[​IMG]

5. Zhone

Zhone JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">Thanks for your contributions Zhone. Hopefully your job doesn't work you too, hard and you can enjoy following the much improved Warriors. By the way, you should check on your fantasy team, because I'm taking your team to town this week!</div>

Thanks Shape, and Rude. It really was a great time working with you guys and JBB is definitely the place to be.

As far as the fantasy team: Oh man, I just noticed my team getting rocked! It's going to be hard to comeback this week against your juggernaut there, especially with half the week gone. Jeez, and I was hanging in the standings too even with me not being active daily. Maybe not anymore. [​IMG]

6. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

Sorry you resigned. Sigh.. it will be good to have you post a lot more again