BAD BOY SIGS!!!

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by Pistonfan11, May 23, 2006.

1. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

Re: BAD BOY SIGS!!!

You were not being Sarcastic......

2. Waqas

Waqas Member

I just wanted to see your, uh,,,, reaction.

3. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waqas @ May 25 2006, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I just wanted to see your, uh,,,, reaction.</div> :HAHAHA: Your retarded..

4. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

wow....NICE SIG...and and what waquas said, is what i would expect from someone that doesnt know bball, and takes everything too seriously. but, knowing that he seemed like he was too serious, which made it seem (to me) that he was joking....so lmaowow....NICE SIG...and and what waquas said, is what i would expect from someone that doesnt know bball, and takes everything too seriously. but, knowing that he seemed like he was too serious, which made it seem (to me) that he was joking....so lmao

5. Waqas

Waqas Member

Jinn:"When I meant stickin' dick, I meant more than your wife,This kid got dropped from Bad Boy 'cuz he never broke a law in his life."2PAC:"Somebody explain to me why a Bad Boy was sent to play a grown man's game."Snoop and Pac:"West Side, Death Row, in this mutha sucka,West Side, Death Row, in this muthauskca!"Pac:"That fat fuc* sold 2 million havin' all of New York singin' tothat $hit. I sold 5 mil."

6. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waqas @ May 30 2006, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Jinn:"When I meant stickin' dick, I meant more than your wife,This kid got dropped from Bad Boy 'cuz he never broke a law in his life."2PAC:"Somebody explain to me why a Bad Boy was sent to play a grown man's game."Snoop and Pac:"West Side, Death Row, in this mutha sucka,West Side, Death Row, in this muthauskca!"Pac:"That fat fuc* sold 2 million havin' all of New York singin' tothat $hit. I sold 5 mil."</div> :no3:

7. ChuckTheD

ChuckTheD BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waqas @ May 29 2006, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Jinn:"When I meant stickin' dick, I meant more than your wife,This kid got dropped from Bad Boy 'cuz he never broke a law in his life."2PAC:"Somebody explain to me why a Bad Boy was sent to play a grown man's game."Snoop and Pac:"West Side, Death Row, in this mutha sucka,West Side, Death Row, in this muthauskca!"Pac:"That fat fuc* sold 2 million havin' all of New York singin' tothat $hit. I sold 5 mil."</div>What? I don't see how that has anything to do with this.

8. Opal

Opal Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waqas @ May 29 2006, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Jinn:"When I meant stickin' dick, I meant more than your wife,This kid got dropped from Bad Boy 'cuz he never broke a law in his life."2PAC:"Somebody explain to me why a Bad Boy was sent to play a grown man's game."Snoop and Pac:"West Side, Death Row, in this mutha sucka,West Side, Death Row, in this muthauskca!"Pac:"That fat fuc* sold 2 million havin' all of New York singin' tothat $hit. I sold 5 mil."</div>You're done.

9. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waqas @ May 29 2006, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Jinn:"When I meant stickin' dick, I meant more than your wife,This kid got dropped from Bad Boy 'cuz he never broke a law in his life."2PAC:"Somebody explain to me why a Bad Boy was sent to play a grown man's game."Snoop and Pac:"West Side, Death Row, in this mutha sucka,West Side, Death Row, in this muthauskca!"Pac:"That fat fuc* sold 2 million havin' all of New York singin' tothat $hit. I sold 5 mil."</div>When will you learn Waqas....

10. Wade3

Wade3 BBW Elite Member

Nice sigs but, they aren't such bad boys now are they?

11. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

^ You shouldn't be talking, you have been called out by other Heat fans on this site as being the biggest Wade bandwagoner on here. They think you are a bad representation of a Heat fan, and now I know why.