Barkley's Opinion

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by Mr. J, Oct 23, 2004.

1. MR_SAC_KING

MR_SAC_KING JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting harbingerofdoom:</div><div class="quote_post">

I feel so smart & smug saying weeks before this lastest incident that I didnt want artest on this team.... heh [​IMG]</div>

LOL...I Guess this subject is mute now that Artest is suspended for the season.This means the Peja-Artest trade is nada definetly.

2. Lebron James#23

Lebron James#23 JBB JustBBall Member

I agree with Barkley

3. adiii

adiii JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting MR_SAC_KING:</div><div class="quote_post">LOL...I Guess this subject is mute now that Artest is suspended for the season.This means the Peja-Artest trade is nada definetly.</div>

actually this subject has been "mute" for awhile. it's unfortunate what happened to artest, but i would still say that artest would be a great fit with the kings, maybe the kings can get him next year, artest will have something to prove and so will the kings if they can't get it done this season..

besides a suspended artest is still better then an active peja, just kidding, i love peja. i hope the kings pull it off this year with them, too bad no vlade though..

4. MR_SAC_KING

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting holyace2k2:</div><div class="quote_post">actually this subject has been "mute" for awhile. it's unfortunate what happened to artest, but i would still say that artest would be a great fit with the kings, maybe the kings can get him next year, artest will have something to prove and so will the kings if they can't get it done this season..

besides a suspended artest is still better then an active peja, just kidding, i love peja. i hope the kings pull it off this year with them, too bad no vlade though..</div>

Anythings possible in sports,but for now we will stick with what we got...as far as Vlad goes,his leadership presence is missed,but i think we will be fine in the long run as a team.

5. GiantMidget

GiantMidget JBB JustBBall Member

Dear god,
    You are the goodest and best god. If you would please deliver a rebounder/shotblocker to the Kings,or light a fire under Mr. ostertag's backside, ill massage old ladies feet at retirement homes.And mind the bunions.Thank you.

6. harbingerofdoom

harbingerofdoom JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting GiantMidget:</div><div class="quote_post">Dear god,
    You are the goodest and best god. If you would please deliver a rebounder/shotblocker to the Kings,or light a fire under Mr. ostertag's backside, ill massage old ladies feet at retirement homes.And mind the bunions.Thank you.</div>ummm... ok.... thats kind of an odd statement there at the end.

Ostertag looked really good against Yao in the rockets game. he isnt going to shut anyone down, but he got a block on Yao, & grabed some pretty critical rebounds.

7. MR_SAC_KING

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting GiantMidget:</div><div class="quote_post">Dear god,
    You are the goodest and best god. If you would please deliver a rebounder/shotblocker to the Kings,or light a fire under Mr. ostertag's backside, ill massage old ladies feet at retirement homes.And mind the bunions.Thank you.</div>

Well everyone's entitled to what they think [​IMG]

Either way if either statement comes true,it'll work :thumbsup: