BBW All-Era Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by 808Hornetsfan, Jun 26, 2007.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Oscar Robertson / Dennis JohnsonAllen IversonGeorge GervinBob Pettit / Dave DeBusschereArtis Gilmore / Nate Thurmond

2. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Well-Known Member

whoops, posted this in the draft thread by accident..My Team so farC- Wilt ChamberlinPF - Charles BarkleySF - Dirk NowitzkiSG - Hal GreerPG - Isiah ThomasBench:SF - Alex EnglishF/C - Dave Cowens SG - Mitch RichmondF/C - Dolph Schayes Sunny, not certain about A.I. yet not a huge fan of his volume shooting and low FG%.

3. SunnyD

I have an upcoming 9th round pick if you are interested.

4. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Well-Known Member

who you looking to aquire?

5. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

Noballer, you have a lot to learn on negotioting. You offer the best possible deal for yourself FIRST, and then you start to loosen a tad bit so you still get a great deal. You don't offer something, then ask for more. That's not how you do it. You completely ruined it.Ok, anybody here want Alonzo Mourning for real?

6. noballer08

noballer08 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 16 2007, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Noballer, you have a lot to learn on negotioting. You offer the best possible deal for yourself FIRST, and then you start to loosen a tad bit so you still get a great deal. You don't offer something, then ask for more. That's not how you do it. You completely ruined it.Ok, anybody here want Alonzo Mourning for real?</div>[​IMG]I know how to negotiate; but after you left that dirty comment in my profile I decided to forget it :thumbdn1:

7. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

I hate you Primtetime u took big ben. I wass hoping he would drop to me

8. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

The deal was about the same pretty much the entire time you guys were offering. The only thing that changed was noballer wanted a 9th rounder instead of a 10th rounder, which I would take considering you get a great player in Lucas to give your team that rebounding advantage, plus you'll have a better shot at getting a steal before the draft ends with two picks in the final round.

9. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 16 2007, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Noballer, you have a lot to learn on negotioting. You offer the best possible deal for yourself FIRST, and then you start to loosen a tad bit so you still get a great deal. You don't offer something, then ask for more. That's not how you do it. You completely ruined it.Ok, anybody here want Alonzo Mourning for real?</div>I'm interested in Alonzo Mourning.Here's my lineup:PG- Magic JohnsonSG- Bernard KingSF- Scottie PippenPF- Patrick EwingC- Dikembe MutumboBN: PG- Rod StricklandBN: SG- Allan HoustonBN: SF- Tracy McGradyBN: PF- Shawn KempI'm not willing to pull strings to get 'Zo as I have a powerhouse starting front line right now. Tell me if there's anyone you're interested in and we'll see if we can work out a deal.

10. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noballer07 @ Jul 16 2007, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>[​IMG]I know how to negotiate; but after you left that dirty comment in my profile I decided to forget it :thumbdn1:</div>Dirty? For goodness sakes, your comment was not exactly nice by any means other. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iFR3SHi @ Jul 16 2007, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hate you Primtetime u took big ben. I wass hoping he would drop to me</div>Same<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (808Hornetsfan @ Jul 16 2007, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The deal was about the same pretty much the entire time you guys were offering. The only thing that changed was noballer wanted a 9th rounder instead of a 10th rounder, which I would take considering you get a great player in Lucas to give your team that rebounding advantage, plus you'll have a better shot at getting a steal before the draft ends with two picks in the final round.</div>I ain't dealing with that guy. Why doesn't he ask for Shaq too?

11. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Jul 16 2007, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm interested in Alonzo Mourning.Here's my lineup:PG- Magic JohnsonSG- Bernard KingSF- Scottie PippenPF- Patrick EwingC- Dikembe MutumboBN: PG- Rod StricklandBN: SG- Allan HoustonBN: SF- Tracy McGradyBN: PF- Shawn KempI'm not willing to pull strings to get 'Zo as I have a powerhouse starting front line right now. Tell me if there's anyone you're interested in and we'll see if we can work out a deal.</div>Shawn Kemp, but I'd say Zo's worth more than Kemp. Agree?

12. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

I've been thinking about it for a while and I've decided to put PG Tim Hardaway on my trade block, so if you have any offers let me know. Basically all I want in return is just a guy that is as good, if not better than Hardaway and a draft pick. If you're desperate for a PG or a backup, just let me know. :dribble:

13. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

I didn't think I'd have to do this, but I have to give CB4 a strike for not making his pick. He had a full 24 hours to do it, it really doesn't take more than five minutes to think about it and decide who you want.

14. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (808Hornetsfan @ Jul 16 2007, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I didn't think I'd have to do this, but I have to give CB4 a strike for not making his pick. He had a full 24 hours to do it, it really doesn't take more than five minutes to think about it and decide who you want.</div>He's returning back to his oldself. I don't think you were around but every mock draft we used to do he would be really active then you forget about it and quit posting. He was probably one of the reasons they all failed

15. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 16 2007, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Shawn Kemp, but I'd say Zo's worth more than Kemp. Agree?</div>How about a deal like this:Garenas trades:Shawn Kemp11th round pickPFF trades:Alonzo Mourning12th round pick

16. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

Damn does this go by fast after we skip CB4. [​IMG] I swear we could probably make five or six more picks before he finally makes his.

17. Pacers fan forever

I'm sorry bro (GAreans), I'd love to do a trade with you, but I don't think Kemp would be a good starting PF, now that I think about it. I'm going to have to respectfully decline your offerRight now my roster stands:PG) Jason Kidd / Lenny WilkensSG) John Havileck / Sam JonesSF) Julius Erving / Shawn MarionPF) Alonzo Mourning / Dan IsselC) Shaquille O'neal If anyone has a starting callabier PF please let me know. I can give you Sam Jones, Lenny Wilkens, etc. as well

18. noballer08

noballer08 BBW Elite Member

This is really going good, lets keep it up :happy0144:PG Nate Archibald | Mookie BlaylockSG Clyde Drexler | Ray AllenSF Larry Bird | Michael CooperPF Dennis Rodman | Jerry LucasC Robert Parish | Jerry Lucas

19. SunnyD

I'm looking for a SF or a PG. Iverson, Dennis Johnson, Dave Debusschere, and Mark Aguirre are all available.

20. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SunnyD @ Jul 17 2007, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm looking for a SF or a PG. Iverson, Dennis Johnson, Dave Debusschere, and Mark Aguirre are all available.</div>I can give you Tim Hardaway for Dennis Johnson if you're interested? :dunno: