BCS Pattern

Discussion in 'College Football' started by Thoth, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

Last year, USC got screwed (insert condom joke here). This year, Auburn got shafted. The Big 12 benefited w/ Texas getting into the Rose Bowl when Cal shoul've gone

Next year, if pattern holds, the big 12 gets shafted.

OU has lucked out 2 years in a row. I can't wait to see Leinart & friends shred the Sooners secondary which is average at best. The Trojan D will minimize any offense threat by White & Co.

2. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

USC has a poor defense. I pick Oklahoma to win this one.

Texas deserved BCS game more than Utah. I think Cal got screwed cuz Utah got in.

3. BJames1156

BJames1156 LSU SAINT

OU has not lucked out 2 years in a row. And i'm not being partial, because i am obviously a SEC fan. Last year OU did get lucky and USC got screwed. This year all 3 teams deserved it just the fact that OU was #2 and USC #1 at preseason and they did not lose so they can;'t drop.

OU DEF is not as powerful this season, but thier offense is better. I pick OU on this one!

4. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think Cal got screwed cuz Utah got in.</div>

Cal got screwed because Texas was let in. Cal is better than Texas. Cal almost beat #1 USC and Texas got worked by OU.

Utah got in because they did not lose and rules are rules.

Here is an interesting factoid; Cal maybe not be where they are if not for Utah. They lost to Utah in the '03 season. Early, in the 2nd qtr of said game, Aaron Rodgers came in to replace the starter (some mobile QB) and the rest is history.

Look @ Bf1 sticking up for a team in Blue state over one in a red state. ha ha!!?

5. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Cal and Texas both finished ahead of Utah in BCS. That is my point, if i had my way, Pittsburgh would be staying home.

Not home, but non-BCS bowl