Bears keep rolling

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Bearsfan1, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Vikings_4life

Vikings_4life nfl-*****s member

Boy that would be a shame if the Bears wasted yet another high first round pick on a QB who doesn't play.

2. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (N_Burleson4life)</div><div class='quotemain'>Boy that would be a shame if the Bears wasted yet another high first round pick on a QB who doesn't play.</div>

Exactly. You got to find out if he is they guy you thought he was when you drafted him. As a coach you saw enough in practice to get an idea who is better. Grossman has a better arm for sure thats why he was a 1st rd pick, and orton was a 4th.

3. GoChiagobears

GoChiagobears nfl-*****s member

so if orton goes down and rex does well now orton should lose his job crap its crap dont wanna hear it every one should get a fair game

4. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>so if orton goes down and rex does well now orton should lose his job crap its crap dont wanna hear it every one should get a fair game</div>

No, Grossman should get job regardless he is better and has more potential

5. Wannab Favre

Wannab Favre nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>so if orton goes down and rex does well now orton should lose his job crap its crap dont wanna hear it every one should get a fair game</div>

No, Grossman should get job regardless he is better and has more potential</div>

Haha, and potential wins games! Orton is doing a job right now! Why would you mess about and bring in Grossman who has not even nearly proven himself in the NFL? What if he reinjures himself and they call on orton, what if his reads are off and he looses maybe two games on the trot, then you gotta call on Orton again and for the most part his confidence would be non existant and he would be left with little or no time to make a playoff run.

To me this is not even an option!

Orton For President! lol

6. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wannab Favre)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>so if orton goes down and rex does well now orton should lose his job crap its crap dont wanna hear it every one should get a fair game</div>

No, Grossman should get job regardless he is better and has more potential</div>

Haha, and potential wins games! Orton is doing a job right now! Why would you mess about and bring in Grossman who has not even nearly proven himself in the NFL? What if he reinjures himself and they call on orton, what if his reads are off and he looses maybe two games on the trot, then you gotta call on Orton again and for the most part his confidence would be non existant and he would be left with little or no time to make a playoff run.

Orton For President! lol</div>

You sure do a lot of what ifs. What if grossman comes in an plays as well as an average NFL qb(which is much better than Orton does) Then the bears dominate and become super bowl contender at same level as seattle and giants.

7. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

I for one think it would be a great idea to bring in Rex Soft as Cheese Grossman and make him the starter. That's just my opinion though. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Wannab Favre

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wannab Favre)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Orton For President! lol</div>

You sure do a lot of what ifs. What if grossman comes in an plays as well as an average NFL qb(which is much better than Orton does) Then the bears dominate and become super bowl contender at same level as seattle and giants.</div>

Hold Up! You are the one who said that Grossman has the potential! That is a major if right there, what is orton doing so wrong?

He is one of the top QB's in the league in the last two minutes of either half. He is improving every week. He is getting more and more used to the receivers and ofensive line. I think that Orton is playing like an average QB. Christ give the guy a chance, we have won 5 games with him starting, that is more games than Grossman has ever even played!

There will be a position battle next year I hope and I would love to see Grossman winning it because he does appear to be the better QB but right now stick to the formula that has us at the top of the division!

9. Vikings_4life

Wow, heres some Windy City dissention for ya

10. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (N_Burleson4life)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, heres some Windy City dissention for ya</div>

Yeah, thats true. The thing is we both have good points on why we think one or the other should start. I have feeling, . . . That lovie will make final decision :cheesey:

11. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

I think he should let you guys decide. [​IMG]

12. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

The bears will roll this week, but next week agianst the panthers it will be a rude awakening

13. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>The bears will roll this week, but next week agianst the panthers it will be a rude awakening</div>

Are you gauranteeing a victory vs bears, like you did vs miami

14. GoChiagobears

GoChiagobears nfl-*****s member

yea i mean geez the panthers are good but any team can lose at some point wait till the game starts man.

15. Wannab Favre

Haha, yeah I think he might have a say in it!

16. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>The bears will roll this week, but next week agianst the panthers it will be a rude awakening</div>

Are you gauranteeing a victory vs bears, like you did vs miami</div>

im not guranteeing a win, im just saying you guys have been playing some bad teams like the 49ers this week and the nfc north. The bears will see what a complete team looks like

If anyone wants to bet sigs i will, if u believe in ur team

17. Wannab Favre

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>The bears will roll this week, but next week agianst the panthers it will be a rude awakening</div>

im not guranteeing a win, im just saying you guys have been playing some bad teams like the 49ers this week and the nfc north. The bears will see what a complete team looks like

If anyone wants to bet sigs i will, if u believe in ur team</div>

We beat the saints last week and you lost to them on week 1.

I am not sure if I am confident enough to bet sigs cause Carolina have come a long way since then!

18. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>The bears will roll this week, but next week agianst the panthers it will be a rude awakening</div>

I will. One week.

19. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wannab Favre)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>

We beat the saints last week and you lost to them on week 1.

I am not sure if I am confident enough to bet sigs cause Carolina have come a long way since then!</div>

That game was right after katrina. They had all of this energy and they won for the people. the saints didnt play n e where near as much energy against the bears. U guys havent been challenged the last 3 weeks and its going to be nice to see if the Bears D is for real.

20. Vikings_4life

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MysteryMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>That game was right after katrina. They had all of this energy and they won for the people.</div>

That's the biggest bunch of hogwash I have ever heard. I hate it when people say that. The reason the Panthers lost that game is because they squandered away several chances to put that game away.