Bears prove again, they are best team in NFL

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Bearsfan1, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

I cant wait until the Giants break that little streak of yours.

Realistically the bears have played 1 playoff team thus far, the vikings, who are shaky week to week.

2. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

Are you writing off the Hawks already?

I'm hoping the Pats get to do the honors of handing both the Colts & the Bears their 1st losses. [​IMG]

3. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

Im hopeing someone hands the Bears there first loss >.<

4. Murtyle

Murtyle nfl-*****s member

Bears schedule:

Packers 2-4
    Lions 1-6
    Vikings 4-3 (A very unimpressive 4-3)
    Seahawks (Without Alexander) 4-3 (1-3 without Alexander)
    Bills 2-5
    Cardinals 1-6
    49ers 2-5

Absolute garbage schedule...

The Bears are the best team in the NFC North without a doubt but I don't believe that they are this juggernaught that everyone is making them out to be.

5. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Murtyle)</div><div class='quotemain'>Bears schedule:

Packers 2-4
    Lions 1-6
    Bills 2-5
    Cardinals 1-6
    49ers 2-5

The Bears are the best team in the NFC North without a doubt but I don't believe that they are this juggernaught that everyone is making them out to be.</div>
    Hey get it right. GB is 3-4 now and one game away from being 500. :thumbsup:

6. Phinsuck

Phinsuck nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>It still makes my blood boil knowing that Vinatieri is still "Mr. Reliable". That better not happen to my Pats, lol.</div>
    Not like it will when Bears roll the patsies!</div>
    You are so wrong you might as well not have a pulse. Da Bears are going to bow down to the New England Patriots.

7. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>It still makes my blood boil knowing that Vinatieri is still "Mr. Reliable". That better not happen to my Pats, lol.</div>
    Not like it will when Bears roll the patsies!</div>
    You are so wrong you might as well not have a pulse. Da Bears are going to bow down to the New England Patriots.</div>
    Are you threatening me? I shouldnt have a pulse? I dont appreciate you telling me that I should be dead. Next thing you know, you will be comparing people to al-qaeda. Oh, you already did.

8. Murtyle

Murtyle nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Murtyle)</div><div class='quotemain'>Bears schedule:

Packers 2-4
    Lions 1-6
    Bills 2-5
    Cardinals 1-6
    49ers 2-5

The Bears are the best team in the NFC North without a doubt but I don't believe that they are this juggernaught that everyone is making them out to be.</div>
    Hey get it right. GB is 3-4 now and one game away from being 500. :thumbsup:</div>
    Did I accidently snub GB....? [​IMG]

9. Phinsuck

LOL, how old are you really? I guess I should have just said that you are dead wrong but you would probably take that as me saying I want you dead too so I give up.

10. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>LOL, how old are you really? I guess I should have just said that you are dead wrong but you would probably take that as me saying I want you dead too so I give up.</div>
    I accept your surrender.

11. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

7. The Chicago Bears are the first team in NFL history to win four in a row at home (in the same season) by 25 or more points. The Bears have scored at 34 points in each of those four games.

love that

12. Phinsuck

I'll admit it, the Bears are going to SLAUGHTER my Pats. There is no way the Bears will lose at all this season or even in the playoffs. They are going 19-0. They will also go 19-0 the next 5 seasons to become BY FAR the most dominant team in NFL history. Other teams will start hiring hitmen to take out the Bears because there is no other way the Bears can be stopped. They are Gods among men.

13. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'll admit it, the Bears are going to SLAUGHTER my Pats. There is no way the Bears will lose at all this season or even in the playoffs. They are going 19-0. They will also go 19-0 the next 5 seasons to become BY FAR the most dominant team in NFL history. Other teams will start hiring hitmen to take out the Bears because there is no other way the Bears can be stopped. They are Gods among men.</div>
    I am glad you can admit that

14. Phinsuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'll admit it, the Bears are going to SLAUGHTER my Pats. There is no way the Bears will lose at all this season or even in the playoffs. They are going 19-0. They will also go 19-0 the next 5 seasons to become BY FAR the most dominant team in NFL history. Other teams will start hiring hitmen to take out the Bears because there is no other way the Bears can be stopped. They are Gods among men.</div>
    I am glad you can admit that</div>
    You know, I'm not the only one that is irritated by you around here. If the Bears stumble at all this year you're not going to hear the end of it. You do know this, right?

15. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'll admit it, the Bears are going to SLAUGHTER my Pats. There is no way the Bears will lose at all this season or even in the playoffs. They are going 19-0. They will also go 19-0 the next 5 seasons to become BY FAR the most dominant team in NFL history. Other teams will start hiring hitmen to take out the Bears because there is no other way the Bears can be stopped. They are Gods among men.</div>
    I am glad you can admit that</div>
    You know, I'm not the only one that is irritated by you around here. If the Bears stumble at all this year you're not going to hear the end of it. You do know this, right?</div>
    So? I am not some sissy who cant take it. Bring it on, start talking now. If you are taking posts on a football forum so seriously that you are losing sleep, thats not my fault.

16. Phinsuck

I would GLADLY respond but Pats fans can't post personal attacks. And no I don't lose sleep over message boards on the internet. I just find it funny that you talk so much smack when the Bears came VERY close (2 or 3 feet maybe?) from losing to the Cardinals, one of the 3 worst teams in football along with Miami and Detroit. Your Bears better be careful when they face the Giants. If they get you down 23 points you're not coming back for the W.

17. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>I would GLADLY respond but Pats fans can't post personal attacks. And no I don't lose sleep over message boards on the internet. I just find it funny that you talk so much smack when the Bears came VERY close (2 or 3 feet maybe?) from losing to the Cardinals, one of the 3 worst teams in football along with Miami and Detroit. Your Bears better be careful when they face the Giants. If they get you down 23 points you're not coming back for the W.</div>
    The fact is the bears played bad vs cardinals. Pats did the same thing vs a shitty buffalo team(maybe it was jets, I forget) But, a win is a win. A loss is a loss, and the bears dont have one. They blew out a good team the played in seattle, who has a very good defense. Of course, you will cry about if being a fluke, and just keep saying, just wait til this or that. I know the drill, no credit from you while they win, and even less once they lose.

18. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>I would GLADLY respond but Pats fans can't post personal attacks. And no I don't lose sleep over message boards on the internet. I just find it funny that you talk so much smack when the Bears came VERY close (2 or 3 feet maybe?) from losing to the Cardinals, one of the 3 worst teams in football along with Miami and Detroit. Your Bears better be careful when they face the Giants. If they get you down 23 points you're not coming back for the W.</div>
    Actually, no one is allowed to post personal attacks. As far as BF1 talking smack, sure he does, but he's not the only one. I think it's a matter of perspective. I feel that Patriot fans are pretty disrespectful when it comes to giving other teams credit, though not as bad since the Patriots lost to the Broncos again, but starting to build back up as that defeat grows smaller in the rear view mirror. There are fans of other teams that I think talk a lot of smack and some that don't but what seems to matter around here is perception. Heck, people have dogpiled the DWO like we've talked a lot of smack and we haven't talked any and I challange anyone to provide citations if your going to dispute that fact. The Raiders fans have only barked when someone has rattled their chains, but people seem to enjoy attacking their team without mercy. That's fine, but one day the DWO and the Raider Nation will have a reason to talk smack and after all the abuse that we've taken, I plan on doing my fair share with no apologies. Nothing personal, but I'm sure that will be a matter of perspective. What I find silly sometimes, is that being objective and knowledgable isn't what earns respect on this board, but how well your favorite team is doing even though you have nothing to do with that. So, if you want to play by those rules, then you have to accept those rules even when they favor someone else. Right now, the Bears are on top so why shouldn't BF1 get to talk some smack or should we have a rule that says only Patriot fans can talk smack? I have to say that I make so many good points that my post counter should add 5 for every post.

19. Phinsuck

I agree. You do make good points. That Broncos game is still very much in my sights and that makes me more humble than I would be otherwise. However, it is apparent that the Pats are playing VERY well right now and until they have a bad game, I am nothing but optimistic and confident about the road ahead. There is not a doubt in my mind that the Pats can be the best team in the league again. They may come up short but we'll have to see. I think the Pats are going to shock the NFL on 11/5 and 11/26. BearsFan will attack me because of this but it is my opinion that the Pats can beat the Bears.

I'm sure that once the Pats start sucking like they have in the past that I'll never hear the end of it and that is fine. But until then I'm going to defend my team and that means thinking that they are capable of beating any team in the league.

20. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>I agree. You do make good points. That Broncos game is still very much in my sights and that makes me more humble than I would be otherwise. However, it is apparent that the Pats are playing VERY well right now and until they have a bad game, I am nothing but optimistic and confident about the road ahead. There is not a doubt in my mind that the Pats can be the best team in the league again. They may come up short but we'll have to see. I think the Pats are going to shock the NFL on 11/5 and 11/26. BearsFan will attack me because of this but it is my opinion that the Pats can beat the Bears.

I'm sure that once the Pats start sucking like they have in the past that I'll never hear the end of it and that is fine. But until then I'm going to defend my team and that means thinking that they are capable of beating any team in the league.</div>
    Is BF1 attacking you or does he simply disagree and is giving you a hard time? Before you answer, remember that your speaking to someone that you have compared to Al Queda.