Bears prove again, they are best team in NFL

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Bearsfan1, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Phinsuck

Phinsuck nfl-*****s member

LMAO, yeah he has been attacking me and many, many others on this board. I can't even remember what I typed in reference to you and Al Qaeda but I remember getting into an argument with you about it. Sorry again if it makes any difference.

2. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>my opinion that the Pats can beat the Bears.</div>
    yes they can.. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day.. Look at the cards vs Bears i know 100% we should have lost that game.. But we didn't and you can take it as you want it.. But the bears Defense did NOT give up on that game.. Our team won in the face of adversity. The cards had our number that night and couldn't finish the job.. So i know the pats can beat our Bears the real question is Will they? We have all seen the offensive fire power of both the pats and the Bears we have all seen the Defensive units of both teams... and you know as well as i do that we have just a good of chance of beating you as you do us.. right now combined record 13-1 in todays nfl that is a good number.. i really Hope the Pats bring their A game.. and the bears Bring theirs.. should make for 1 hell of a show down

3. Phinsuck

Yeah it will, especially if both teams are playing at 100%.

4. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>LMAO, yeah he has been attacking me and many, many others on this board. I can't even remember what I typed in reference to you and Al Qaeda but I remember getting into an argument with you about it. Sorry again if it makes any difference.</div>
    Example of attacking a member

Member has horrible grammar he must be a child.

Example of attacking a team

Patriots clearly proved they are better by losing to Denver

Example of attacking teams fans

Patriots fans are the most arrogant people on the planet and think everything is about themselves, even a broad statement about the majority of their fans must be an attack on them personally.

Example of taking attacks on your team as attack on yourself

Yeah, BF1 has been attacking me personally all across the board.

Do i specifically make comments that i know will piss you off?

YES

Will i continue to do it?

YES

Have I made any comment about you?

YES, but not negative or attacking ones. Just cuz you dont like my reason for not making a bet with you, doesnt make it a personal attack.

Have i committed a personal attack before?

YES, but not against you. I was banned for my personal attacks, and was quite blatant when i did it.

5. Phinsuck

Thus showing your young age. Grow up before I take you over my knee and whip you.

6. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thus showing your young age. Grow up before I take you over my knee and whip you.</div>
    Sad thing is, i am not a child son. Also, judging by how mad you are getting, and the fact the only responses you can bring to table are: "you are a child", and "you have bd grammar", and "you are al-qaeda" I would say that I am probably older than you. It doesnt really matter, age isnt a strict correlation to intelligence. I will just continue to let you get pissed off when i bash the patriots, and laugh off your every comment. Bottom line is, you take this WAY to seriously, and that is why you make comments like the above. BTW, that is a personl comment again, and threatening to hit me is a personal attack. PATRIOTS SUCK

7. Phinsuck

Okay child, whatever you wish. Now go find your tonka truck.

8. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>Okay child, whatever you wish. Now go find your tonka truck.</div>
    [​IMG] I found it. It steamrolled patriots, much like bears will

9. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>Okay child, whatever you wish. Now go find your tonka truck.</div>
    you do realise your only feeding the animals.. [​IMG]

10. Phinsuck

That is fine with me. BTW, the Bears are proving they are 100% dominant by trailing the 1-6 Miami "Harrington" Dolphins 14-3. Thank you, come again.

11. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

Hmm...If the bears loss then they arent the "best" team in the league! GO PACK GO!

12. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>That is fine with me. BTW, the Bears are proving they are 100% dominant by trailing the 1-6 Miami "Harrington" Dolphins 14-3. Thank you, come again.</div>
    You had to go and jinx it, didn't you? About 2 minutes after your post, Joey threw a pick in the red zone and the Bears dodged a major bullet.

When are people going to learn not to prognosticate until AFTER the game is over? [​IMG]

13. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>That is fine with me. BTW, the Bears are proving they are 100% dominant by trailing the 1-6 Miami "Harrington" Dolphins 14-3. Thank you, come again.</div>
    Ok, and?

14. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>That is fine with me. BTW, the Bears are proving they are 100% dominant by trailing the 1-6 Miami "Harrington" Dolphins 14-3. Thank you, come again.</div>
    You had to go and jinx it, didn't you? About 2 minutes after your post, Joey threw a pick in the red zone and the Bears dodged a major bullet.

When are people going to learn not to prognosticate until AFTER the game is over? [​IMG]</div>
    Ill reverse any jinxing, Bears win game.

15. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>That is fine with me. BTW, the Bears are proving they are 100% dominant by trailing the 1-6 Miami "Harrington" Dolphins 14-3. Thank you, come again.</div>

When are people going to learn not to prognosticate until AFTER the game is over? [​IMG]</div>
    Darn meddling Patriot fans!!! Stop jinxing my Dolphins or I'm going to buy a Tom Brady Voodoo Doll and pay an ex-con to run over it with a snowplow.

16. Phinsuck

Whoa there, calm down. If I jinxed anyone in was the Bears. The Dolphins are up 28-13 with 2:19 left in the 4th. The Bears are going 7-1, thank you very much. Oh yeah, and the Dolphins are pounding the rock successfully against that #1 defense. After losing to the Dolphins who WERE 1-6 prior to today, the Bears are no longer the best team in the NFL. Now, PLEASE get that Urlacher jersey off of every page of the forums, lol. [​IMG]

17. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whoa there, calm down. If I jinxed anyone in was the Bears. The Dolphins are up 28-13 with 2:19 left in the 4th. The Bears are going 7-1, thank you very much. Oh yeah, and the Dolphins are pounding the rock successfully against that #1 defense. After losing to the Dolphins who WERE 1-6 prior to today, the Bears are no longer the best team in the NFL. Now, PLEASE get that Urlacher jersey off of every page of the forums, lol. [​IMG]</div>
    Bears are still clearly better than the patriots.

18. Phinsuck

Scratch that, the Dolphins win 31-13. Wow. [​IMG]

19. Phinsuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whoa there, calm down. If I jinxed anyone in was the Bears. The Dolphins are up 28-13 with 2:19 left in the 4th. The Bears are going 7-1, thank you very much. Oh yeah, and the Dolphins are pounding the rock successfully against that #1 defense. After losing to the Dolphins who WERE 1-6 prior to today, the Bears are no longer the best team in the NFL. Now, PLEASE get that Urlacher jersey off of every page of the forums, lol. [​IMG]</div>
    Bears are still clearly better than the patriots.</div>
    Oh yes they are. The Bears losing to the Dolphins 31-13 is CLEARLY better than the Pats beating them 20-10 and never trailing throughout the whole game.

20. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whoa there, calm down. If I jinxed anyone in was the Bears. The Dolphins are up 28-13 with 2:19 left in the 4th. The Bears are going 7-1, thank you very much. Oh yeah, and the Dolphins are pounding the rock successfully against that #1 defense. After losing to the Dolphins who WERE 1-6 prior to today, the Bears are no longer the best team in the NFL. Now, PLEASE get that Urlacher jersey off of every page of the forums, lol. [​IMG]</div>
    Bears are still clearly better than the patriots.</div>
    Oh yes they are. The Bears losing to the Dolphins 31-13 is CLEARLY better than the Pats beating them 20-10 and never trailing throughout the whole game.</div>
    Sorry, transitive property applies to math, not the NFL. Bears clearly better than patriots in every aspect of the game.