Bears prove again, they are best team in NFL

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Bearsfan1, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Phinsuck

Phinsuck nfl-*****s member

The most accurate way to compare the two teams without them actually playing each other is to look at the teams they have both played. I agree that it probably doesn't matter but the Pats beat the Dolphins 20-10 and the Vikings 31-7. The Bears lost 31-13 and won 19-16 respectively. You're spinning your wheels, big guy. We'll see how cocky you are when the Bears come to the razor later this month. In the meantime I hope your head has deflated a little bit.

2. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

Any team trhat loses to the Dolphins well gets a huge drop in respect. Bears just couldn't do mujch offensively. Grossman showed his true colors and expect to see the same against the Giants. If you really want to see if the Pats or Bears are better they play each other in a few weeks i believe so just be patient.

3. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>The most accurate way to compare the two teams without them actually playing each other is to look at the teams they have both played. I agree that it probably doesn't matter but the Pats beat the Dolphins 20-10 and the Vikings 31-7. The Bears lost 31-13 and won 19-16 respectively. You're spinning your wheels, big guy. We'll see how cocky you are when the Bears come to the razor later this month. In the meantime I hope your head has deflated a little bit.</div>
    Head is bigger than ever. I still know bears are VASTLY superior to pats, and will crush them

4. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

I've been saying it all year long - get pressure on Grossman and he folds. He can't handle the pressure. He is a good QB when he has protection, but he will not win you any games, just lose them.

5. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Bears will prove their the best if or when they win the Super Bowl. I still think if they beat the Giants in New York next week they'll be the front runners to get there but the AFC has proved stronger than the NFC so we'll when that time comes.

Right now it's just speculation.

6. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

well i think the Giants will be favored by the spread vs the Bears next week and if Osi and Strahan can do their thing the Giants can easily win this game

7. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

This thread title should read "best team in the NFC". The desparity between the 2 conferences is still very much alive. You almost had us fooled Chicago!

8. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

Well Strahan is out for the next game. Thats never good

9. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>This thread title should read "best team in the NFC". The desparity between the 2 conferences is still very much alive. You almost had us fooled Chicago!</div>
    I disagree. Still say it should say what it says. Bears are clearly the class of the NFL

10. Phinsuck

Of course you disagree. With your IQ, why wouldn't you?

11. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>Of course you disagree. With your IQ, why wouldn't you?</div>
    Just an observation, but BF1 simply asserts his opinion that the Bears are the best team in the NFL and you take a shot at his IQ. Who is attacking who around here? So, I guess Patriot fans are the only people who can express their opinions and the rest of us should kiss the ground you walk on. Uh...not going to happen.

12. Phinsuck

Sometimes personal attacks are the only way to respond. You can't fix stupid.

13. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Yeah, and personal attacks are a way to get banned.