Best Champions league final game?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by man_u_barmy_army, Sep 8, 2007.

1. DDRickyDD

DDRickyDD SportsTwo Member.

Student
    The best atmosphere is at Anfield.</p>

2. bringiton

bringiton Theatre of Reality

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man_u_barmy_army)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

<font face="Arial" size="2">It does as it is called the theatre of dreams it has gone through bombs and many catastrophes. Many people agree with me saying the theatre of dreams is certainly one of the best maybe even the best in the world</font></p>

</div></p>

Its actually called the Theatre of Dreams because you all dream of becoming Liverpool fans!</p>

3. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

I would rather go Old trafford then Anfield. I know the Kop is probably the most loyal group of supporters (up there with the North Stand) but for sheer Volume it has to be Old trafford. Which ever stadium i leave i'll get stabbed anyway.</p>

4. man_u_barmy_army

man_u_barmy_army DYC Legend +Young Prodigy

<font face="Arial" size="2">I could have become a liverpool fan as a relative lives their but i still surport united and don't dream up of being a liverpool die hard fan</font></p>

5. bringiton

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Max)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

I would rather go Old trafford then Anfield. I know the Kop is probably the most loyal group of supporters (up there with the North Stand) but for sheer Volume it has to be Old trafford. Which ever stadium i leave i'll get stabbed anyway.</p>

</div></p>

How can that be when Liverpool fans hold the record for noise at a football ground?</p>

6. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bringiton)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Max)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

</div></p>

How can that be when Liverpool fans hold the record for noise at a football ground?</p>

</div></p>

Are they?</p>

Well i assumed that because of 25,000+ People that would mean lots ore noise. Oh well Man Utd clearly Glory supporters:D</p>

</p>

7. bringiton

They tried to do aorchestrated record attempt at an England match at Old Toilet and even that fell short.</p>

8. man_u_barmy_army

<font face="Arial" size="2">the only problem is how did this thread about champions league finals (hardly even in the same country) get to the loudest noise you can make and you can scream liverpool in the ground but that does not neccisarily mean the best atmostphere.</font></p>

9. bringiton

It got to this because i took the piss out of your stupid answer and you bit like a gud'n</p>

10. man_u_barmy_army

<font face="Arial" size="2">back on atmostphere Arsenal fans agreed with me saying about atmostphere</font></p>

11. bringiton

If you actually understood what i said you will realise that I was calling them stupid. There was plenty songs from Liverpool fans, original ones at that. If only people realised what they sounded like singing shite like that then getting drowned out with a song actually supporting the club rather than making a noise for making a noise sake. As i said rentasongs are pathetic , theres nowhere thats a worse example for that than Pompey. Pompey til I die, who are ya and shite like that. Its unoriginal and sang by idiots who think Soccer Am is the be all and end all of football shows. When teams with a reputation for having shite support e.g Arsenal, Chelsea etc come out with shite like that the educated support of Liverpool actually looks down on them and feels sorry for them.</p>