Best scorer/rebounder/passer at every position

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by Zards, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Suns Fan Guy

Suns Fan Guy BBW Elite Member

ScoringPG Gilbert ArenasSG Kobe BryantSF Carmelo AnthonyPF Dirk NowitzkiC Yao MingReboundingPG Jason KiddSG Joe Johnson(depends on where he played)SF Shawn MarionPF Kevin GarnettC Ben WallacePassingPG Steve NashSG Dwyane WadeSF Andrei KirilenkoPF Tim DuncanC Brad Miller

2. TheAnalyst

TheAnalyst BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (valo35 @ Apr 5 2007, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Considering you put Allen Iverson at point guard in the scoring column, I really don't understand the point you are trying to make about Allen Iverson being the best passer at the shooting guard spot. Your just putting Allen Iverson into whichever position will give him the advantage, without taking into account he's either a 2-guard, or a point guard, you can't just list him at both spots.</div>IDK but he could be talking about Iguodala.

3. 41nowitzness41

41nowitzness41 BBW Member

ScoringPG Gilbert ArenasSG Kobe BryantSF Lebron JamesPF Dirk NowitzkiC Yao MingReboundingPG Jason KiddSG Paul PierceSF Josh SmithPF Kevin GarnettC Tyson ChandlerPassingPG Steve NashSG Dwayne WadeSF Lebron JamesPF Kevin GarnettC Brad MillerIt was hard to choose for best passer in the center pos. I really got it narrowed to C Webb, Gasol, Miller.Also hard for best rebounding center. I picked Chandler because he is up the top, and plays less min. than all of the other guys in the top 5. Reggie Evans gets the most RBP48 mins. with like 19.5.

4. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (valo35 @ Apr 5 2007, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Considering you put Allen Iverson at point guard in the scoring column, I really don't understand the point you are trying to make about Allen Iverson being the best passer at the shooting guard spot. Your just putting Allen Iverson into whichever position will give him the advantage, without taking into account he's either a 2-guard, or a point guard, you can't just list him at both spots.</div>Well he is both he can do both and has done both. At SG he and Wade are tied for best passer can't pick one of them over the other.

5. The White T-Mac

The White T-Mac BBW Elite Member

ScoringPG Gilbert ArenasSG Kobe BryantSF Carmelo AnthonyPF Dirk NowitzkiC Yao MingReboundingPG Jason KiddSG Caron ButlerSF David LeePF Kevin GarnettC Dwight HowardPassingPG Steve NashSG Dwyane WadeSF Tracy McGradyPF Kevin GarnettC Chris Webber

6. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Bah, no defensive list? [​IMG]

7. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The White T-Mac @ Apr 7 2007, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ScoringPG Gilbert ArenasSG Kobe BryantSF Carmelo AnthonyPF Dirk NowitzkiC Yao MingReboundingPG Jason KiddSG Caron ButlerSF David LeePF Kevin GarnettC Dwight HowardPassingPG Steve NashSG Dwyane WadeSF Tracy McGradyPF Kevin GarnettC Chris Webber</div>Just wondering Arenas had a great year, but for PG why you have him above AI.And for passing I think it should be for SG passer Wade/AI I think they are = at passing

8. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Apr 8 2007, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Just wondering Arenas had a great year, but for PG why you have him above AI.And for passing I think it should be for SG passer Wade/AI I think they are = at passing</div>Since AI got to Denver, he has been asked not to score as much as he did on Philly due to it being Melo's team. While Gilbert Arenas has been asked to score as much as he can along with the other two in the Wizards big three, Caron Butler/Antawn Jamison. That is why it makes much more sense to pout Gil over AI this year.AI is not as gifted of a passer as you make him out to be. He has proven that he can't get Denver good easy looks at the basket. AI doesn't have even close to the same court vision that Wade does. Why do you think it's so hard for Denver to get into consistent offensive rythems....Alos, you overrate AI and the entire Nuggets squad. You still think that they are the squad that started out the year strong. When AI came it cuased alot of on-court chemistry problems for Denver, the Nuggets need a good long off-season with training camp to be succesful with their current squad.

9. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Apr 8 2007, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Since AI got to Denver, he has been asked not to score as much as he did on Philly due to it being Melo's team. While Gilbert Arenas has been asked to score as much as he can along with the other two in the Wizards big three, Caron Butler/Antawn Jamison. That is why it makes much more sense to pout Gil over AI this year.AI is not as gifted of a passer as you make him out to be. He has proven that he can't get Denver good easy looks at the basket. AI doesn't have even close to the same court vision that Wade does. Why do you think it's so hard for Denver to get into consistent offensive rythems....Alos, you overrate AI and the entire Nuggets squad. You still think that they are the squad that started out the year strong. When AI came it cuased alot of on-court chemistry problems for Denver, the Nuggets need a good long off-season with training camp to be succesful with their current squad.</div>Next year maybe, but AI scoring did not fall that much still about 27 a game and he shoots like 7 less times a game.Actually I think your wrong people under value him as a passer. I think next year people will see more what I mean. And again wrong if you watch Denver enough you see AI making some great passes each game to set his guys up for easy hoop Melo/Nene get a lot of easy/open looks thanks to AI under the basket. So does Camby some times, and other guys. He makes about 2-3 GREAT passes each game. Other assists not as fancy, but it also thanks to his creating. And why hard for Denver cause he keeps changing Blake/AI at PG AI plays SG half the time you have Blake holding the ball bringing it up not AI you seem to for get. If you have JR start instead of Blake and have AI the PG all the time except when he rests you will see he is a good passer. If you really watch you see that now. You can't change Blake/AI around all the time guys can't even get use to one that can be a big problem.And I overrate AI? How can you overrate a top 5-7 player in the league still even at 31? And I don't overrate Nuggets really either. It just that yall see them start out slow you all throw in the towel it take time they are going to be as good as some thought it would work. Cause they are working AI/Melo they need other just to work around them, and mostly play D.And I know next year after camp the be better by a LOT actually I think, but you also under value them this year.

10. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

Scoring-ArenasKobeCarmeloDirkYaoRebounding-KiddIggySmithHowardCambyPassing-NashAILebronWebberCamby