Best Team in 04, RIGHT HERE

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Philly_Freak93, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

time will tell

did montana win any SBs before his career was over?

mcnabb still has years left

2. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Philly_Freak93)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>only wins this season count towards being best team this season</div>

exactly, and Eagles wins are the most impressive</div>

most impressive wins??? With spin like that, I bet you don't needs any tires on your car, do ya?

What is this diving where you get a degree of difficulty?

There are no style points in the NFL last I checked. It doesn't matter how you win just as long as you win.

3. Philly_Freak93

BEST TEAM IS THE EAGLES! simple, they are the only team to handle their opponents. BEST TEAM admit it

4. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

LOL the best team destined to lose NFC title game.

5. Smoker87

Smoker87 nfl-*****s member

First of all they have not "CRUSHED" every team they've played. Second of all I am pretty sure the Pats are better than the eagles. I will agree that the Defense is getting better, but it is not good enough to consider them the best team in the NFL.

6. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

welcome smoker, and yea what he said

no seriously they are the 2nd best team which is still a lot said.... The pats have been flowing as one unit for so long and its all that momentum carried by that makes them better..... i beleive that the pats will lose this week to the JETS!!

7. Philly_Freak93

Pats are 20-0 in last 20 games

Eagles are 17-3

eat that, eagles have better team, pats have better coach

eagles=Best team in 04 as of now, beat the Giants, Vikings, Lions all by 10, and gaave them all their only loss, also beat the bears by 10, and the defending NFC champs by 20.

just cuz i brag, doesnt mean u cant admit it to
    i give everyother team credit to

8. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

i havent heard u sig a GIANT tune yet!!!! but its all good im giving the credit i strill think that as a TEAM the pats are better... without TO u guys would be well were you shouild be [​IMG] I know to is part of the team but to say that 53 players are playing well is just a pure lie theres always room for improvement how bout 1 st rd pick Freddie Mitchell he' s #3 behuind STINKSTON

9. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Philly, as much as I hate to admit it, I do consider the Eagles to be the best team in the league right now. I don't think we can officially annoint them while NE has their streak alive, but the team I currently fear the most is the Eagles.

I think as far as a complete unit is concerned, and the ability to dominate a game, the Eagles are the best team. However, I was not impressed with the win over the Bears, which would leave some questions.

10. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Philly, as much as I hate to admit it, I do consider the Eagles to be the best team in the league right now. I don't think we can officially annoint them while NE has their streak alive, but the team I currently fear the most is the Eagles.

I think as far as a complete unit is concerned, and the ability to dominate a game, the Eagles are the best team. However, I was not impressed with the win over the Bears, which would leave some questions.</div>

Every team has their off days and although they won.... i wouldnt take pride in that win

11. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giantsfan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>i havent heard u sig a GIANT tune yet!!!! but its all good im giving the credit i strill think that as a TEAM the pats are better... without TO u guys would be well were you shouild be [​IMG]</div>

without TO wed be not as good but still really good. mcnabb gets the ball to almost every pl;ayer evry gams. everyone makes a contribvution not only TO

12. Philly_Freak93

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giantsfan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>i havent heard u sig a GIANT tune yet!!!! but its all good im giving the credit i strill think that as a TEAM the pats are better... without TO u guys would be well were you shouild be [​IMG] I know to is part of the team but to say that 53 players are playing well is just a pure lie theres always room for improvement how bout 1 st rd pick Freddie Mitchell he' s #3 behuind STINKSTON</div>

well GF1, i do give the giants credit, just not here i know theyve done a great job so far

Eagles have won the same amount of games in a row as the pats this year, last year doesnt count anohter season, and o yea, pats dont have the record yet(playoffs dont count)

do i have to say it again, please listen this time

Freddie is only the 3rd because who else would play slot? pinky cant, and pinkys actually had a good year, he caught everything thrown to him, thats not alot but still u can only catch whats thrown to u, freddie will always be the 3rd, he likes it better there and all he does is catches 1st downs, so why take him out?

and and oyea, speaking of 1st round busts, hows ron dayne doing?

13. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Philly_Freak93)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giantsfan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>i havent heard u sig a GIANT tune yet!!!! but its all good im giving the credit i strill think that as a TEAM the pats are better... without TO u guys would be well were you shouild be [​IMG] I know to is part of the team but to say that 53 players are playing well is just a pure lie theres always room for improvement how bout 1 st rd pick Freddie Mitchell he' s #3 behuind STINKSTON</div>

well GF1, i do give the giants credit, just not here i know theyve done a great job so far

Eagles have won the same amount of games in a row as the pats this year, last year doesnt count anohter season, and o yea, pats dont have the record yet(playoffs dont count)

do i have to say it again, please listen this time

Freddie is only the 3rd because who else would play slot? pinky cant, and pinkys actually had a good year, he caught everything thrown to him, thats not alot but still u can only catch whats thrown to u, freddie will always be the 3rd, he likes it better there and all he does is catches 1st downs, so why take him out?

and and oyea, speaking of 1st round busts, hows ron dayne doing?</div>

Ron Dayne... how do u know the names of all the CONCESSION people at Giants stadium........I think that if Freddie was so good he wouldve been #1 last year... no one likes to play the three he isnt that big of a guy he is a corner route runner... well atleast thats what ive noticed but hell ur the eagles fan

14. Philly_Freak93

what are u talking about? ron dayne isnt a concession boy, bad bad joke

I never said Freddie was great, i said hes our second best WR, TO is 1, no doubt, Pinky is 2 because he signed that contract(ill get back to that) and Freddie is 3. Freddie is 3 for 2 reasons, 1-he spent his whole career learning to play slot, so why make him go back. 2- he learned to like it alot better, and hes the only 1 that can play the slot

Freddie isnt big, isnt fast, and isnt flashy, but he holds on to the ball

The eagles use the 3WR set more than the 2WR set, so in a way he is a starter, just not anounced.

If Pinky never signed that contract 2 years ago, i really believe he would be let go after last season, and you would have TO, Freddie and Thrash as 1,2,3.

Freddie is good because he LIKES going over the middle and taking a lick, he holds on to the ball and he LIKES doing itall, (4th and 26), so why take him out if everythings working?

15. Philly_Freak93

cough cough 18.3 YPC average cough

16. Bearsfan1

If freddie mitchell were the second best reciever he would be starting. When they went to a three wide reciever set he would be in slot. Yes that is in the rules that you can put your #2 reciever in the slot. Yes, andy reid is aware of that rule. The truth mitchell is not able to get it done. He is not as good as pickston, which for a first round pick is quite sad, quite sad indeed.

17. Philly_Freak93

8catches for 8FD, he cant stretch the field like Pinky can, hes not as fast as pinky, the reason pinky is over is cause he makes he 30yard catches and can catch a streak. our offense is fine, freddie is better, but not by much

18. Bearsfan1

He is not better or he would start.

19. Philly_Freak93

he is better, who was better last year Buck or Westbrook? who started?

whos better this year, LJ or Chad? who starts?

whos better at DT, Walker or Rayburn? who starts?

whos the better LT, Thomas or Hicks? who starts?

whos the better PR, wynn or mahae? who starts?

nuff said

20. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Philly_Freak93)</div><div class='quotemain'>he is better, who was better last year Buck or Westbrook? who started?

whos better this year, LJ or Chad? who starts?

whos better at DT, Walker or Rayburn? who starts?

whos the better LT, Thomas or Hicks? who starts?

whos the better PR, wynn or mahae? who starts?

nuff said</div>

its sounds like eagles management sucks