Best Way to Own Carter

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by The One & Only, Feb 3, 2007.

1. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">Carter Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG]</div>

We white people express our feelings. Don't hate.[​IMG]

2. Legacy

Legacy Beast

OMG, Swish, you have a 6 pack too. White power!

3. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

[​IMG] That's an inside joke between me and my friend Michael. If you went to his myspace, you'd see he has something similar.

Yeah, I have a six pack. I've been working out like crazy because I want it to be better. Ripped body = more girls. lol

But yeah, I know what you mean about the picture whore thing. [​IMG]

And I'm the dude in the black but I still don't see much of a resemblance to Mercury.

4. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">Carter Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">OMG, Swish, you have a 6 pack too. White power!</div>

I have no doubt in my mind that you saved that pic to your computer.

5. Legacy

Legacy Beast

<div class="quote_poster">Mercury Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I have no doubt in my mind that you saved that pic to your computer.</div>

Ewww, I'm not the only one who uses this computer.

6. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">Carter Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Ewww, I'm not the only one who uses this computer.</div>

So your saying that your not the only one, that is interested in our bodies?

You are cool. [​IMG]

7. bbwSwish

[​IMG]

Getting a six pack isn't that hard. Like Mercury, I'm naturally skinny and I probably couldn't gain weight if I tried. If I don't workout, my six pack is still there but it isn't very defined. I just do a bunch of situps and crunches each day to make it more defined.

8. Legacy

Legacy Beast

<div class="quote_poster">Mercury Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">So your saying that your not the only one, that is interested in our bodies?

You are cool. [​IMG]</div>
    Sicko. [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Swish Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG]

Getting a six pack isn't that hard. Like Mercury, I'm naturally skinny and I probably couldn't gain weight if I tried. If I don't workout, my six pack is still there but it isn't very defined. I just do a bunch of situps and crunches each day to make it more defined.</div>
    Compared to you guys, I'm a fatass. It'll take me forever.

9. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">Swish Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG]

Getting a six pack isn't that hard. Like Mercury, I'm naturally skinny and I probably couldn't gain weight if I tried. If I don't workout, my six pack is still there but it isn't very defined. I just do a bunch of situps and crunches each day to make it more defined.</div>

Yea true, but I'm constantly getting pressured by girls. "Eugene, can I see your body!!?". They use me as a puppet in more ways than one.[​IMG]

As if they don't care about my feelings anymore. [​IMG]

10. bbwSwish

Dude, I know right. They'll be like "Come on Alex, lemme see your six pack." That happens a lot, especially in gym class since there's no real teacher. Haha. Oh and it's the best when your hooking up with a girl. Like if your at the movies and your making out or whatever and they put their hand on your stomach and they feel your six pack and they get all excited. [​IMG] Thank god I'm skinny.

11. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">Swish Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Dude, I know right. They'll be like "Come on Alex, lemme see your six pack." That happens a lot, especially in gym class since there's no real teacher. Haha. Oh and it's the best when your hooking up with a girl. Like if your at the movies and your making out or whatever and they put their hand on your stomach and they feel your six pack and they get all excited. [​IMG] Thank god I'm skinny.</div>

[​IMG]

Couple of ugly girls in my school think I photoshopped my body, just because I won't show them. Unbelievable.

12. MainMan

MainMan JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Mercury Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...04-a1115997f598

Add me on myspace, and you can look at <u> me</u> all you want.

We could be brothers, but I really don't think we look identical.</div>

dude that default pic.. in the background is that a a fat chick outlined doing a french curl

13. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">MainMan Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">dude that default pic.. in the background is that a a fat chick outlined doing a french curl</div>

Wtf?

14. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

This is by far the most homo thread I have ever read, its basically a love triangle between Mercury, Carter, and Swish. Talk about it on aim keep your business to yourself.

15. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">Blur Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">This is by far the most homo thread I have ever read, its basically a love triangle between Mercury, Carter, and Swish. Talk about it on aim keep your business to yourself.</div>

Jealous? I think so. Wanna join us and make a love square?

16. bbwSwish

Love triangle? Where'd that come from?

17. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

what happens in the Magic Lounge, stays in the Magic Lounge.

Like MILF!!

18. MainMan

MainMan JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Swish Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Love triangle? Where'd that come from?</div>

im not positive but i think from ur mom

19. The One & Only

The One & Only JBB The Orlando Tragic

<div class="quote_poster">Swish Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Ripped body = more girls. lol</div>

[​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Brian:</div><div class="quote_post">what happens in the Magic Lounge, stays in the Magic Lounge.

Like MILF!!</div>

Fucking Mamba....

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Blur:</div><div class="quote_post">This is by far the most homo thread I have ever read, its basically a love triangle between Mercury, Carter, and Swish. Talk about it on aim keep your business to yourself.</div>

Yeah, I gotta say, it got weird around the part when Carter started picking his belly button while looking at Mercury's wannabe six pack.

20. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">looking at Mercury's wannabe six pack.</div>

Well what do you have? Your one to talk...