Better Chance Against Houston Or Utah?

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by SIXPAK GQ, May 3, 2007.

1. Legacy

Legacy Beast

<div class="quote_poster">AnimeFANatic Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Those Rockets need to take Basketball 101. I can't believe they didn't foul... I wonder if JVG told them to try to get a steal and not foul? But whatever...</div>

It looked like the didn't want to send Williams to the line. They waited for him to pass it up, then couldn't get the foul. Just a horrible decision. [​IMG]

2. HiRez

HiRez Overlord

I hope Fish does not get booed, he was all class when interviewed after the Warriors traded him away, as much as I want to, I can't dislike the guy. Also, Boozer seems like a very cool guy listening to his post-game interview. Focused too, that scares me.

3. Clif25

Clif25 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">HiRez Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">They really imploded in the final few minutes, Yao lost two big rebounds to Boozer that he had the inside track on, Rox took too long to take their final shot, then failed to foul. Damn. Well, should be interesting. I have to be honest, this could be an ugly series for the Warriors, I'm very very nervous about it. But what the hell, as they say we're playing with house money from here out anyway.</div>

Yeah, I was watching that and was saying "WOW"! Yao didn't even look like he wanted that rebound. All he needed to do at least was put his arms/hands up. But it just went over his head to Carlos Boozer like it was nothing. I guess maybe Yao was tired or something. I thought it was pathetic. And then the closing minutes didn't seem any better. Maybe the Rockets really didn't care about playing basketball in May... When TMac had the ball with 19 seconds left or so, he too was just dribbling like he had all night to play. I don't understand, or at least didn't understand that Houston squad.

But anyway, congrats to Utah. I remember Utah was Barkley's team one week. Then Utah went into a funk and then Charles joined the Houston bandwagon the following week before the end of the regular season. I will not be surprised if Barkley puts on a Utah jersey anytime soon during this series, hah. Oh well, it should be fun. Boozer will be able to do what Barkley was begging Dirk to do, and that really could get messy for the Warriors. But we'll see, as that is the big question mark for the Warriors in this matchup. Plus Williams and Okur are interesting players and so is AK47. This should be an interesting matchup as well. I can't wait.

4. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Maybe the Warriors will win if Barkley roots for Utah (and you know he will).

Ha ha go Barkley! Curse that Utah team!

5. SIXPAK GQ

SIXPAK GQ JBB JustBBall Member

wish rockets won though

oh well....

Warriors have 4 day vs utah's 2 day rest

warriors must steal game 1 or game 2.