BF1's New Signature???

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by bakes781, Nov 27, 2006.

1. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

If you aren't already aware I won a lifetime sig bet with BF1 yesterday after the "fraud" Pats beat his beloved Monsters of the Midway. I have until after the Super Bowl to come up with a creative new sig for him, so...

Any ideas or suggestions?

2. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you aren't already aware I won a lifetime sig bet with BF1 yesterday after the "fraud" Pats beat his beloved Monsters of the Midway. I have until after the Super Bowl to come up with a creative new sig for him, so...

Any ideas or suggestions?</div>
    You may do it immediately. No need to wait

3. bakes781

Ok, but I'd like to wait & come up with a good one. I really didn't give it much thought prior to the game.

4. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

wow I tell you what, that is one ballsy yall made! I condone both of you for your bravery!

5. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok, but I'd like to wait & come up with a good one. I really didn't give it much thought prior to the game.</div>
    its your sig now, you can change it as much as you like. Just try to be reasonable about it, I wont be changing it three times daily

6. bakes781

Oh I was just planning to give you 1 & don't worry it won't be that bad.

7. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

Oh, if only the bears would have one, seeing a NE fan with some '85 Refridgerator Perry (lining up as a running back on a goal line play). Ah, that would have been funny. Or have him use an animated one that has the Superbowl Shuffle video on it.

For the NE one, you might try using something with a "Dynasty" reference in it. That always gets under people's skin.

8. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

You could take the fun route and show a Brett Favre touchdown celebration - but I think that would annoy me as well...

9. bakes781

haha I was thinking something Brett related would be perfect, but I haven't decided.

10. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

^

I like that Idea lol! Thats a good one!

11. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>haha I was thinking something Brett related would be perfect, but I haven't decided.</div>
    If you could find a Favre and Reggie White photo then that would be perfect for BF1.

12. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>haha I was thinking something Brett related would be perfect, but I haven't decided.</div>
    If you could find a Favre and Reggie White photo then that would be perfect for BF1.</div>
    Michael Strahan, perhaps?

13. bakes781

I haven't made a final decision, but here's one I just made...

[​IMG]

What'd ya think? [​IMG]

14. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

I never make sig bets because I really dont care what anyone else has on thier signiture, and therefore, theres nothing for me to win, but sometimes when your buddy is in trouble, you have to step up and try to help out....so Im issuing this challenge to Bakes....my lifetime siggy agaisnt BF1s lifetime siggy....Patriots at Dolphins, in 2 weeks, winner take all....are you in?

15. bakes781

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>I never make sig bets because I really dont care what anyone else has on thier signiture, and therefore, theres nothing for me to win, but sometimes when your buddy is in trouble, you have to step up and try to help out....so Im issuing this challenge to Bakes....my lifetime siggy agaisnt BF1s lifetime siggy....Patriots at Dolphins, in 2 weeks, winner take all....are you in?</div>
    Oh please save your breathe. I won fair & square. He issued the terms. He called my team a fraud. He deserves what's coming to him. Like you said it's just a silly sig line on a silly forum that isn't even heavily populated, so why the concern for your buddy?

16. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>I never make sig bets because I really dont care what anyone else has on thier signiture, and therefore, theres nothing for me to win, but sometimes when your buddy is in trouble, you have to step up and try to help out....so Im issuing this challenge to Bakes....my lifetime siggy agaisnt BF1s lifetime siggy....Patriots at Dolphins, in 2 weeks, winner take all....are you in?</div>
    Oh please save your breathe. I won fair & square. He issued the terms. He called my team a fraud. He deserves what's coming to him. Like you said it's just a silly sig line on a silly forum that isn't even heavily populated, so why the concern for your buddy?</div>
    Save my breathe? I didnt call you out, I didnt say anything negative toward you at all....perhaps I could interest you in a "Learn to Read" DVD....I did issue a challenge....so get someone to read it to you and then let me know if you accept....

17. bakes781

Sorry you didn't say the magic word :whistle:

18. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Ok, Ill say it....Yellow....is that magic enough? Ive seen highways with less obvious yellow streaks....

19. bakes781

Maybe if you had said it nicer :thumbsup:

20. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

^^Pats fans are cocky [​IMG]^^