Bitter magic fans..........

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by mike18946, Jul 8, 2003.

1. AZ1

AZ1 JBB JustBBall Member

does anyone have the boxscore for this game

2. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "truemaster14":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "slamduncan21":</div><div class="quote_post">wow. good job Tayshaun. he must have been doing something right if they kept fouling him</div>

Are you crazy? he got fouled alot when we were in the penalty. Tayshaun was really bothered by the boos. He looked like he didnt belong in the NBA.</div>
    so what if they were in the penalty. 17 free throws is probably between 8 and 10 fouls on him. sounds to me like he took charge and went to the basket while being fouled along the way. what's wrong with that?

3. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "truemaster14":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Spartanfan2003":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "truemaster14":</div><div class="quote_post">If thats all the hope dupree has in detroit then he should sign with a team who can give him better opportunities. Like maybe backing up kobe on the lakers</div>That's all he will get anywhere.</div>

If you saw him play, you wouldnt say that.</div>I saw him play against Mississippi State in Starkville and against Purdue at the NCAA tournament. What other team do you think he could crack the rotation on anyway?

4. Truemaster14

Truemaster14 JBB JustBBall Member

knicks(they need a backup SG/SF), Hawks, Nets and thats just to name a few. He can make other teams rotations too, but I cant think of them right now.

5. olskoolfunktitude

olskoolfunktitude JBB The Pig Pirate

untill youve spent some time in boston dont talk to me about bitter fans

6. sunsfan1357

sunsfan1357 JBB JustBBall Member

So do you want the crowd to give him a round of applause when he plays over there, allnet? It's the spirit of compeition. Gotta love it!

7. olskoolfunktitude

8. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sunsfan1357":</div><div class="quote_post">So do you want the crowd to give him a round of applause when he plays over there, allnet? It's the spirit of compeition. Gotta love it!</div>

There is no need for Boo's...what would happen if every team's fans did this just because he helped beat their team in the playoffs? it would be quite sad...

9. olskoolfunktitude

it happens thuough. i remember last years playoff series the whole crowd at a bruins habs playoff game in montreal booed the american national anthem casue of a hicky rivalry

10. sunsfan1357

Oh please. You're just doing this because Tayshaun is playing for your favorite team. There is no need for boos just because he helped eliminate their favorite team? HA! That's one of the worst things I've heard, especially since we are dealing with the sports world.

11. olskoolfunktitude

[​IMG] ouch. burnnnnnnnn

12. Truemaster14

yeah they booed mcgrady [​IMG]

13. olskoolfunktitude

is there anyone they didnt boo?

14. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sunsfan1357":</div><div class="quote_post">Oh please. You're just doing this because Tayshaun is playing for your favorite team. There is no need for boos just because he helped eliminate their favorite team? HA! That's one of the worst things I've heard, especially since we are dealing with the sports world.</div>

If it was billups then i would understand it but not a role player that came off the bench....it is the damn summer leagues...booing someone in that is just plain stupid....

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post"> ouch. burnnnnnnnn</div>

[​IMG] how exactly?

15. olskoolfunktitude

come on. i can practicly hear you sobbing. major burn

16. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

I would love to know how that was a burn....

17. sunsfan1357

Yes the same bench player that you said shut down McGrady. The same bench player that was really a large reason why the Pistons beat the Magic. He wasn't some bench player to you then was he? Just let it go, you complaining about it is stupid. It's sports, it's competition, booing comes mandatory when you're the opponent regardless if it's the summer league or the beginning of the season or the playoffs.

18. Truemaster14

a great man name kelso(ashton kutcher) once said "buuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

19. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

He didn't compete shut down mcgrady..he did it the last two games which helped of course....i'm not complaining..i just think it is just plain sad they fans boo a player just because his team beat them in the playoffs..god happens how bad it would be if every team's fans did that..i suppose pistons fans should boo martin,jefferson or kidd too next year?

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">a great man name kelso(ashton kutcher) once said "buuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"</div>

Yet you still havn't explain why it was one...

20. Truemaster14

I have to say this so many times. TMAC HAD 37 POINTS IN GAME 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! including a posterization of ben wallace.