Bitter magic fans..........

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by mike18946, Jul 8, 2003.

1. sunsfan1357

sunsfan1357 JBB JustBBall Member

According to what you have said time and time agian on this board one would make the assumption that he did shut down McGrady. You are complaining and the only reason is it's because the guy is on your team. GET OVER IT! IT'S THE OPPONENT, IT'S THE COMPETITION! Goodness, it's no big deal that they boo THE PLAYER THAT WAS THE MAJOR REASON WHY THEY WERE ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFFS. You get the point now? Talking about it being stupid is stupid because their not just going to praise the guy that booted them from the playoffs.

2. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

mcgrady had only 21 points in game 6....not 37 as you claim...

3. olskoolfunktitude

olskoolfunktitude JBB The Pig Pirate

BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUURNNNNNNNN

4. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sunsfan1357":</div><div class="quote_post">According to what you have said time and time agian on this board one would make the assumption that he did shut down McGrady. You are complaining and the only reason is it's because the guy is on your team. GET OVER IT! IT'S THE OPPONENT, IT'S THE COMPETITION! Goodness, it's no big deal that they boo THE PLAYER THAT WAS THE MAJOR REASON WHY THEY WERE ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFFS. You get the point now? Talking about it being stupid is stupid because their not just going to praise the guy that booted them from the playoffs.</div>

Why do you care so much anyways? they don't have to praise the guy or cheer for him..but booing him is odd more so in a summer league...if pistons fans booed any nets fans players next year just because they beat us in the playoffs that would be stupid....

5. olskoolfunktitude

yea no one cares about summer league

6. Truemaster14

Truemaster14 JBB JustBBall Member

7. sunsfan1357

sunsfan1357 JBB JustBBall Member

I care so much because it's just stupid how you are whining about fans booing an opponent because he happens to be on your favorite team. Yes it's summer league, I shouldn't care and you shouldn't care either. Just get it through your head that they are booing a player that knocked them out of the playoffs. They aren't exactly going to be in a chipper mood to see him again.

8. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

9. Truemaster14

click on the link in my post now.......i edited it

10. olskoolfunktitude

whats that 35 times today allnet [​IMG] jk

11. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sunsfan1357":</div><div class="quote_post">I care so much because it's just stupid how you are whining about fans booing an opponent because he happens to be on your favorite team. Yes it's summer league, I shouldn't care and you shouldn't care either. Just get it through your head that they are booing a player that knocked them out of the playoffs. They aren't exactly going to be in a chipper mood to see him again.</div>

I'm not whining....i just thing it is odd that they would boo him...the summer leagues are just a work-out for the young players....i just don't think there was any need to boo him in this kind of event

12. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "olskoolFunktitude":</div><div class="quote_post">whats that 35 times today allnet [​IMG] jk</div>

Whats 35 times today? and yes you were right...but nba.com give a different link..as game 6 was linked to game 7..not my fault

13. olskoolfunktitude

35 u been proved wrong! :bitchslapp" OOOOOOOOOOHH
    [​IMG] like i said.....jk

14. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Wrong before? yes..everyone is..even you.....it was game 7 where mcgrady only had 21....

15. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

the greatest praise a player can receive is being booed by an opponent they beat. it just shows that magic fans felt tayshaun prince was a big factor in the pistons beating the magic in the playoffs. he was the difference maker in the series. i don't think there's anything wrong with booing, it's part of the competition. i'm gonna boo the spurs when i watch them play the lakers this year. and i always boo the sac queens, of course for the queens it's pure hatred for their utter disrespect for the lakers and their whiney ways.

16. olskoolfunktitude

yea. bein booed feels good.....unleess its by your home crowd

17. Truemaster14

I proved allnet wrong so many times.........he just doesent admit it [​IMG]

18. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Sixers fans booed him as well in the playoffs....but they boo everyone [​IMG] i guess maybe they do think he is good but in the summer league? abit odd to me...oh well

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">yea. bein booed feels good.....unleess its by your home crowd</div>

KVH goes through that every sixers home game

19. olskoolfunktitude

haha. come on now. hes right. were all wrong sometimes.........sometimes

20. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "truemaster14":</div><div class="quote_post">I proved allnet wrong so many times.........he just doesent admit it [​IMG]</div>

You never prove me wrong..this was the only time....i have to prove you wrong time and time again...you are the same guy that called pistons lucky...and so called weak on defence..e.t.c....you have to change the subject alot of the time just to escape the disussion.