OT Black Man In Minnesota Dies After Cop Kneels On His Neck/ Portland Riots

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Chris Craig, May 26, 2020.

1. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

FAKE NEWS! The guy who did the shooting once posted on facebook that he liked Obama.

GoBlazersGo likes this.
  2. SlyPokerDog

Chris Craig and Lanny like this.
  3. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

4. SlyPokerDog

5. ehizzy3

ehizzy3 RIP mgb

6. Propagandist

Propagandist Well-Known Member

What a crazy system that keeps us uninformed to the point that even the charges presented to a Grand Jury for consideration have to be pried free.

There was an attempt to slip one by, like "yeah, the jury settled on wanton endangerment" followed by downcast sad eyes. This lack of transparency reeks of informational manipulation. And in the classic "pulling back of the curtain," we see how things really work and it sucks. I don't know if the energy is still there, but I suspect if it is, people are going to take to the streets.

And as an aside, all the griping about the media is so misplaced. Without the media spotlight, I can't even imagine what kind of country we'd be living in right now. Sure there is bias, but it doesn't take much to cross reference and get to something real. Just think: this is what they do WITH everyone watching.

RR7, wizenheimer, GoBlazersGo and 2 others like this.
  7. wizenheimer

wizenheimer Well-Known Member

great post

and I'm wondering if the two or three posters here who were using the 'lack' of serious charges to defend the police actions will comment on these revelations. The police fucked up. The judge that gave the police a pass to fuck up, also fucked up. And the authorities that were suppose to find a path to justice decided to cover up the reality and cook up a biased watered down outcome

this is justice denied

GoBlazersGo, Propagandist and ehizzy3 like this.
  8. ehizzy3

ehizzy3 RIP mgb

9. GoBlazersGo

GoBlazersGo Well-Known Member

Say it ain't so? I mentioned the agent provocateurs wayyyyy back in June, but it largely went unnoticed. Yet, in the months since all of this stuff occurred, it's come to light that white supremacist started the looting at the AutoZone in MPLS and now this revelation, amongst a few others.

"Bu... bu... but, Antifa lit dumpsters on fire... and stuff!"

10. andalusian

andalusian Season - Restarted

I guess we finally got the hunter gotcha Rudy and his floppy drive was clamoring for... A shame it's one of their own far right idiots...

11. SlyPokerDog

Whoa...

That's rather concerning.

12. SlyPokerDog

startribune.com

Charges: Boogaloo Bois fired on Minneapolis police precinct, shouted 'Justice for Floyd'
    Andy Mannix

In the wake of protests following the May 25 killing of George Floyd, a member of the “Boogaloo Bois” opened fire on Minneapolis Police Third Precinct with an AK-47-style gun and screamed “Justice for Floyd” as he ran away, according to a federal complaint made public Friday.

A sworn affidavit by the FBI underlying the complaint reveals new details about a far-right anti-government group’s coordinated role in the violence that roiled through civil unrest over Floyd’s death while in police custody.

Ivan Harrison Hunter, a 26-year-old from Boerne, Texas, is charged with one count of interstate travel to incite a riot for his alleged role in ramping up violence during the protests in Minneapolis on May 27 and 28. According to charges, Hunter, wearing a skull mask and tactical gear, shot 13 rounds at the south Minneapolis police headquarters while people were inside. He also looted and helped set the building ablaze, according to the complaint, which was filed Monday under seal.

Unrest flared throughout Minneapolis following Floyd’s death, which was captured on a bystander’s cellphone video, causing Gov. Tim Walz to activate the Minnesota National Guard. As police clashed with protesters, Hunter and other members of the Boogaloo Bois discussed in private Facebook messages their plans to travel to Minneapolis and rally at the Cub Foods across from the third precinct, according to federal court documents. One of the people Hunter coordinated with posted publicly to social media: “Lock and load boys. Boog flags are in the air, and the national network is going off,” the complaint states.

Two hours after the police precinct was set on fire, Hunter texted with another Boogaloo member in California, a man named Steven Carrillo.

“Go for police buildings,” Hunter told Carrillo, according to charging documents.

“I did better lol,” he replied. A few hours earlier, Carrillo had killed a Federal Protective Services Officer in Oakland, Calif., according to criminal charges filed against him in California.

On June 1, Hunter asked Carrillo for money, explaining he needed to “be in the woods for a bit,” and Carrillo sent him $200 via a cash app.

Five days later, Carrillo shot and killed a sheriff’s deputy in Santa Cruz when authorities tried to arrest him, according to charges filed in California. Authorities say he then stole a car and wrote “Boog” on the hood “in what appeared to be his own blood.”

Brags on social media

A couple of days later, during police protests Austin, Texas, police pulled over a truck after seeing three men in tactical gear and carrying guns drive away in it. Hunter, in the front passenger seat, wore six loaded banana magazines for an AK-47-style assault rifle on his tactical vest, according federal authorities. The two other men had AR-15 magazines affixed to their vests. The officers found an AK-47-style rifle and two AR-15 rifles on the rear seat of the vehicle, a pistol next to the driver’s seat and another pistol in the center console.

Hunter denied he owned any of the weapons found in the vehicle. He did, according to the complaint, volunteer he was the leader of the Boogaloo Bois in South Texas and that he was present in Minneapolis when the Third Precinct was set on fire. Police seized the guns and let Hunter and the others go.

Hunter had bragged about his role in the Minneapolis riots on Facebook, publicly proclaiming, “I helped the community burn down that police station” and “I didn’t’ protest peacefully Dude ... Want something to change? Start risking felonies for what is good.”

“The BLM protesters in Minneapolis loved me [sic] fireteam and I,” he wrote on June 11. According to the complaint, “fire team” is a reference to a group he started with Carrillo “that responds with violence if the police try to take their guns away.”

“Hunter also referred to himself as a ‘terrorist,’ ” the complaint states.

A confidential informant told police that Hunter planned to “go down shooting” if authorities closed in. He didn’t. They arrested him without incident in San Antonio, Texas this week and he made his first court appearance Thursday.

Hunter is the third member of the Boogaloo Bois, a loose-knit group intent on igniting a second American civil war, to be charged in Minneapolis as a result of the unrest that followed Floyd’s death.

Michael Robert Solomon and Benjamin Ryan Teeter were indicted in September with conspiracy to provide material support for a foreign terrorist organization.

Lanny likes this.
  13. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    You think?!

Chris Craig and GoBlazersGo like this.
  14. Road Ratt

Road Ratt King of my own little world

This is quite an interesting video.

Edit: Tom is wearing a Powell's books t-shirt. :icecream:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  15. SlyPokerDog

16. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Tell the Lenny guy this is EACTLY what I was talking about.

17. Road Ratt

Road Ratt King of my own little world

America's Police Problem.

18. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

19. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

Yall see what's building in Vancouver right now?

20. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

?