BLAZERS @ BULLS - MARCH 28TH, 2014 - FRIDAY, 5 PM (PST), CSNNW

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Darkwebs, Mar 27, 2014.

1. riverman

riverman Writing Team

Hope it's all smoothe sailing for you guys, I've had a few shakey flights in my day

2. OneLifeToLive

OneLifeToLive Well-Known Member

Watching the replay.

Not about to suggest they are peaking but LA comes back fully rested. Nic in the last few weeks has found his game. Due to LA's injury, players of the bench had to pick up the scoring slack. They now have consistant perfomers off the bench. Matthews and Lopez will be their consistant self. Damin prob has another notch or two. But if they team is serious, I think that will bring it out of him. In the last two games, are playing prob the best D of the year.

This team could be primed for a nice run. Of course this optimism goes hand and hand with my bipolarity. But this is about the time you want to start playing your best basketball. Mark it down March 28th, three weeks until the end of the regular season. Team turned it around and made their run.

Like what I saw tonight.

3. Strenuus

Strenuus Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

This is SOOO true. The Pizza is ammmazing! Still want to go to Wrigley Field and have myself a hot dog.

4. -Ace-

-Ace- Mostly lurking

The repeat is coming on at 5 on CSN for anyone who missed it or wants to watch the slaughter of the Bulls again.