Blazers Fact or Fiction

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by PortlandLeBron, Dec 29, 2005.

1. PortlandLeBron

PortlandLeBron JBB JustBBall Member

This is a pretty fun game. Its just like ESPN fact or fiction. So if I say, fact or ficton: Telfair is our future? you guys respond to it and I wait about 3 or 4 posts and I put new questions up. Alright lets start! (OH and give a reason for your answer don't just say, fact)

Fact or Fiction: Zach Randolph is an All-Star this year?

Fact or Fiction: It will take 3 or more years for the Blazers to become a play-off team again?

Fact or Fiction: Telfair will be a All-star in 3 years?

2. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

Fact or Fiction: Zach Randolph is an All-Star this year? Fiction
    There are way more better and more deserving power forwards in the west. (ex.Brand,Duncan,Garnett)

Fact or Fiction: It will take 3 or more years for the Blazers to become a play-off team again? Fiction

i think it will take longer. They will need to trade players like Randolph and Patterson and have the rookies and younger players improve. I think it will take 5-10 seasons.

Fact or Fiction: Telfair will be a All-star in 3 years? Fiction
    Unless he drastically improves in the next 2 seasons or so, I don't even see him getting a lot of votes if any. He is no where close to being an All Star. It just depends how he improves the next 3 seasons.

3. hapnnsas

hapnnsas JBB JustBBall Member

Fact or Fiction: Zach Randolph is an All-Star this year?
    FICTION. Like NBA Baller just said, there are many more deserving forwards in the western conference. TD, KG, Dirk, Brand, TMac, Pau, and more.

Fact or Fiction: It will take 3 or more years for the Blazers to become a play-off team again?
    FICTION. I believe that within the next two seasons the Blazers will become a playoff team. Nate McMillan has transformed this team into a very unselfish and winning team this season already. Over the past 5 games we went 3-2, with wins at Minnesota, at Sacramento, and vs. Philadelphia. Trail Blazers lost by 3 to Memphis then by 6 to LAC tonight. All these are playoff caliber teams, and Portland has been in there with them every night.

Fact or Fiction: Telfair will be a All-star in 3 years?
    FACT. Telfair has shown improvement, and even though Telfair has been rarely seen this year because of his injury, he will come back strong and impress a lot of doubters.

4. CrazyArtest

CrazyArtest JBB JustBBall Member

Fiction- NbaBallers right, there is more who are deserving such as brand, duncan, garnett, dirk

Fact- Blazers will need to develop there young players so it might take 5 years

Fiction- Hes gonna have to develop

5. PortlandLeBron

Fact or Fiction: The Blazers will be able to find some one to take Miles place while he is injured?

Fact or Fiction: The "Jail Blazers" era is over?

Fact or Fiction: The Blazers will at least have one all-star?

6. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

Fact or Fiction: The Blazers will be able to find some one to take Miles place while he is injured? Fiction

I doubt it, the Blazers don't really have anyone at SF that can be more effective.

Fact or Fiction: The "Jail Blazers" era is over? Fiction

The Blazers are starting to improve, but I think they need to trade Randolph and Patterson first.

Fact or Fiction: The Blazers will at least have one all-star?Fiction

If your talking about this year, then defiantly not. None oif the Blazers are deserving of a spot.

7. dtpxcore

dtpxcore JBB The Regulator

Fact or Fiction: Zach Randolph is an All-Star this year? Fiction
    When he can lead his team to more victories yeah but, not now
    Fact or Fiction: It will take 3 or more years for the Blazers to become a play-off team again? Fact
    Progress of Telfair should get em in at a low seed.
    Fact or Fiction: Telfair will be a All-star in 3 years? Fiction
    Telfair will need about 5 years to get his game to a Damon Stoudamire for the Blazers

8. amador08

amador08 JBB JustBBall Member

I hate Randolph hes a joke, and has a baby attitude..One of the reasons I havent gone to watch a Blazer game. Although that Blazer Laker game will be good and I wouldnt mind seeing kobe drop 50 on us.

9. PortlandLeBron

Well..... you sure sound like a good Blazer fan.

10. matrixv

matrixv JBB JustBBall Member

Good win by the Blazers, they showed heart and a good effort!

11. blazerboardcom

blazerboardcom JBB JustBBall Member

were gonna see alot more of this once the team gets a little older and if blazer fans can stop crying for 1 second and let the team play already.

12. PortlandLeBron

Fact or Ficton: The Blazers will draft another high school player?

Fact or Fiction: The Blazers will be able to get out of last place before the All-Star Break?

Fact or Fiction: Telfair will step up these next couple of years and will be the next Mighty Mouse in Portland?

13. Jurassic

Jurassic Trend Setter

#1 is fiction, the Blazers will have a high enough lottery pick that they won't have to draft a high school player.

#2 is fact, the Houston Rockets seem to be putting a lot of effort into having the worst record in the NBA.

#3 fiction, Telfair won't ever get a contract like Mouse had, but he'll be a great player. He'll rely less on the three and more on penetration than Damon did, and he'll be a better disher once he gels with Randolph.

F/F: Nate will no be the coach of the Blazers next year.

14. PortlandLeBron

Fact or Fiction: The "Jail Blazer" era will be able to end in 3 years?

Fact or Ficton: Nate will be our coach next year?

Fact or Fiction: We will see Patterson as a Blazer at the end of the season?

15. hapnnsas

hapnnsas JBB JustBBall Member

Fact or Fiction: The "Jail Blazer" era will be able to end in 3 years?
    FACT. In my opinion, its already over. Sure, Ruben hit his wife. But what woman doesn't need a good slap in the face to straighten up every now and then? JUUUUUST KIDDING. I think we're a solid program and have stayed out of trouble for the past two seasons. Then again, if anything happens bad to the Blazers they automatically bring back the name. Any other team, it doesn't matter.

Fact or Ficton: Nate will be our coach next year?
    FACT. The players have grown to like him, and he's progressed the team into a great young team. We are competing night in and night out with the best teams in the league and it's starting to feel good to be a Portland fan again.

Fact or Fiction: We will see Patterson as a Blazer at the end of the season?
    FACT. He's a leading sixth man candidate and the best defensive player on the team. Nate and Rube have settled their differences and they have started to work well and trust eachother. He's the spark we need off the bench, no other bench player really provides that this year.

16. asdf

asdf JBB JustBBall Member

Fact or Fiction:
    Darius Miles will continue to develop and will eventually become the franchise player for the Blazers.

17. Apollo

Apollo JBB Into The Fire

Nope. It`s too late for Darius now.

Telfair will be traded in the next 5 years? Fact or Fiction?