Blazers’ G leaguers

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Scalma, Dec 28, 2017.

1. TBpup

TBpup Writing Team

Investment Management / Financial Planner
    Watching highlights of the two, B4 seems to translate more to the NBA than Swanigan. I still don't see him getting his shot off against anyone of size or athletic ability. Solid outside shot but in almost every make, his defender is miles away with his hand down. It's good to see him having some success but I don't see that working against NBA players.

BonesJones and UKRAINEFAN like this.
  2. tester551

tester551 Well-Known Member

Yep. I'd love for the Blazers to bring up IV this year & pick up 2 second rounders for a dleague assignment for next year

3. tester551

tester551 Well-Known Member

Both Biggie & IV played tonight. Both had decent games, but nothing spectacular.

Biggie did have 11 boards, 3 ast, 2 steals, and 4 block shots in the loss. Although, he also had 4 TO, 1 block against him, with a team low -10 +/-

IV also in the loss, had a poor shooting night with 4 TO. He did have 18pnts, 4 ast, and 3 steals.

4. ripcityboy

ripcityboy Well-Known Member

self employed
    As much as I love Biggie, I really don't know if he has a career in the modern NBA. I'd like to hope I'm wrong but he's too slow. He seems like a prototype 90's banger with a good three point shot.

TBpup and BonesJones like this.