Blazers in worldwide media

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Almir, Feb 2, 2018.

1. PtldPlatypus

PtldPlatypus Is this team for real? Staff Member Moderator

Unfortunately, that statement is incorrect. According to Basketball-reference, Nurk only has 32 games with 20+ points as a Blazer, and that is 8th among centers in Blazer history.

http://bkref.com/tiny/QoVqn

upload_2019-1-8_9-36-33.png

2. Almir

Almir Well-Known Member

Hello, thanks for this info, i was honestly in doubt but trusted the source. I will write them this info.

3. HCP

HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

@Almir thanks for sharing this stuff man. Cool to see a way outside view looking in.

4. Almir

Almir Well-Known Member

I wrote them and attached the link with correct statistic. I assume that there is Nurk euforia, we are small country without many big stars and trophies so probably overeact with praise to somebody who do something well, as is Nurk recently :) additionaly i can tell you that ptb fan base in Bosnia is becoming bigger and bigger, a lot of people watch Nurk and Ptb. I am glad for that.

5. HCP

HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Tell them I just saw Nurk walk across the Willamette river while feeding homeless people.

6. Almir

Almir Well-Known Member

I found original source of this incorect news it is some brasilian twiter account and bosnian media just copy pasted it..

As for Nurk, there is long list which i can tell you what he do and how he shows what kind of man is he.. trust me...man with hart, a big patriotism, and much more. He is one big and good man. Hope that PTB will get the best of him.

7. tlongII

tlongII Yes I am smarter than you

Systems Analyst
    Everybody loves Nurk here. He's the best center we've had in a LOOOOOOONG time! I think he can be in the top 3 of 20-pt scorers at center for the Blazers by the end of his career.

Almir likes this.
  8. Almir

Almir Well-Known Member

Hope that he will end career in PTB. It will mean that everybody will be happy. Hope for some big success for PTB.

TorturedBlazerFan and tlongII like this.
  9. Almir

Almir Well-Known Member

10. PtldPlatypus

Wow, what's up with that interviewer? Trying to get Nurk to say the Blazers aren't promoting him enough, and then asking about his contract being a steal and him being severely underpaid? And I thought Canzano was bad...

Fortunately Nurk deflected those loaded questions very well.

TorturedBlazerFan likes this.
  11. PtldPlatypus

TorturedBlazerFan and hoopsjock like this.
  12. Almir

Almir Well-Known Member

on all star: he said that he does not think about that and there are some other circumstances, but he is glad that Bosnia is mentioned in America more often. He said as welll that he does not care much about his individual statistic but more about teams wins because he hate to lose and he loves this city and the club.

On his contract: He said he doesn't think about more money, but must be happy with that what you have and he is happy. Club alreday had big payments and he does not think about that.

On charity - said 'he does not want to mention that' ( he is that kind of man, believe me there are many charity actions by him but he never speak about that)

On his success: said that he plays basketbal since his 14th year old, and when nobody trusted in him, his manager did and thanks to him he is here now. Furthemore he said he wouldn't be good without his teammates, without team spirit and especially DAMIAN LILLARD, who is something BEST that happened to his carrer. He said also 'Lillard happened to me'...

There are also some questions about Bosnian realeted topics but it is not something well interested for you i suppose (internal bosnian bad situation)

13. Almir

Almir Well-Known Member

yeah the journalist asked that for small contract but he said club have alreday big payments, salaray is like it was and must be happy with you get.

14. Almir

Almir Well-Known Member

On that promotion by Blazers team he said nothing. he just said it is easier to go on all star from multimilions cities and bigger fan base clubs and that he does not think about that. He wants only wins.