Blazers Making Come Back

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Anzix, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Anzix

Anzix JBB JustBBall Member

Since the trade for Darius Miles the blazers have won there last seven out of nine games. I think the Blazers are going to get there playoff spot back it may be to early but by the way they are playing it seems they are mounting a come back.

Dairus has been nothing but brilliant... bringing energy to the court and getting the Blazer fans back into the game.

Do you think the Blazers will get there spot back and do you think the wins of the recent weeks have been because of the inquire of Darius Miles?

2. ZeroToOne50182

ZeroToOne50182 JBB JustBBall Member

I think so.. They better not make any trades, because right now its great.. Miles change in team is really giving him his chance to become good... They look to be on the verge of getting back in the playoff race.. They just have to win on the road, and keep up at the pace they are going.. 7-9 is great..

3. Mez

Mez JBB JustBBall Member

I think it was just the matter of time until this team finally started playing the way they could anyway. Though their record hasn't been good, I still expect them to ralley back for that 8th spot in the playoffs. They still definitely got the talent, and it seems like Miles was that spark they needed. It does make a lot of sense to bring in an energy guy like him to this team, they definitely needed motivation.

4. TMac_OwNz

TMac_OwNz JBB JustBBall Member

yeah he is rapidly becoming a fans favorite hope they sign him next season.

5. Anzix

Yes, In Portland there is already tons of fans... At my school we all do the 2 hands to the head thing he does when we see each other lol.

6. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    Lol remember that guy who posted here saying thanks for Jeff Mcinnis? You Portland fans need to do that as well.

7. Trail_Blazer76

Trail_Blazer76 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting franchise3:</div><div class="quote_post">Lol remember that guy who posted here saying thanks for Jeff Mcinnis? You Portland fans need to do that as well.</div>
    Yeah Miles' outside jumper was actually falling for him. He only dunked once, and he got at least one steal. I am starting to realize just how underrated he is as a defensive player. Also, we are 7-1 since he joined out starting line-up. Thanks Cavs management [​IMG] .

8. Anzix

Update: 8-1 Since Dairus Miles join the team! :-)

9. Trail_Blazer76

Trail_Blazer76 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Anzix:</div><div class="quote_post">Update: 8-1 Since Dairus Miles join the team! :-)</div>
    Nope, I had already counted today's win [​IMG] .

10. nikebasketball

nikebasketball JBB JustBBall Member

The trade was a wonderful trade for the team.

I just hope that the Blazers continue to ride this winning streak right into the playoffs.