Event Blazers Uprise Live Shows!

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by hoopsjock, Jun 7, 2021.

1. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

All good man. I understand different people prefer different things and there's no way to make everyone happy, but if there's a way I can make things easier for you to find the parts of the stream you want to watch with your limited time, let me know!

Fairly-Hard likes this.
  2. BonesJones

Yeah I think our trade stuff is the best too. That's the silver lining with all this losing is there should be a lot (hopefully) on that front.

Fairly-Hard, TBpup and Tince like this.
  3. BonesJones

This means a lot man, truly!

4. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

I can't believe Bones won't acknowledge my dog suggestion.

5. TBpup

TBpup Writing Team

Investment Management / Financial Planner
    Look forward to it. Hopefully there is a silver lining instead of another scrapping to get to the Play-In some low seed and then get smoked in the Playoffs.

6. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

I saw my name TWICE above claiming I said/did negative things to or about this kid? I wasn’t notified though. You’re going to have to send me a link. You don’t register enough to me to waste my time wishing bad on you and your “show”. Get over yourself.

SlyPokerCat likes this.
  7. THE HCP

I don’t wish ill towards anybody in their life and goals. Shit I’ve come so far to get where I am, I don’t have time to worry about what other people are up to.
    If this dude thinks people actually are taking time HOPING he doesn’t accomplish whatever he’s trying to, don’t bitch on here, use the assumed hate as fuel to better himself. As long as the bills get paid, that’s success in my book.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
    TBpup and SlyPokerCat like this.
  8. Fairly-Hard

Fairly-Hard Former Member Gone New!

Considering what dogs do to bones who can blame him?

Phatguysrule and SlyPokerDog like this.
  9. BonesJones

I registered enough for you to shit-talk it so that's not the leap you're making it out to be. The only reason this is a conversation is because you inserted yourself into it.

10. THE HCP

Nah the reason is since Day 1 when you joined here I’ve called you out for talking down to people who don’t have the same opinions about the game of basketball. Plain and simple. I’ve asked you before if you’ve ever been knocked out for talking to people that way and you never responded. My man tried to give you constructive criticism trying to help you succeed and you blew him off the same exact way. Ironically, his critique was about how you treat people when they don’t agree with you. Interesting. I “inserted” myself to maybe help open you eyes as to how you might better your show. But you’ve informed us that you don’t need help in that department, so I’ll bow out. But I will reiterate that you think to highly of yourself if you truly believe people in here, including myself, actually wish you to fail or not succeed. You just aren’t that important kid. Your actions and attitude towards people will lead you down that path of failure on your own.

SlyPokerCat and Tince like this.
  11. BonesJones

I really don't care what you have to say about me yet you continue to waste your time ranting at me. One of us has improved since "Day One" and one of us hasn't. We all know how you get when you get criticized at all. It's a fucking circus. I brought up how you talked a bunch of shit and your response? Youre talking a bunch of shit. But I'm supposed to listen to you on how to act? Right.

I genuinely don't think you want to see us fail. But I also don't think you care to help or want us to succeed. Why would you want to help the show that you've trashed and made fun of? Your words don't line up. I know I'm not that important, but I actually wish I was less important to you to the point where you didn't feel the need to trash my show after I was extremely respectful towards your differing opinions when you popped into our streams. That's what you say you wanted, guess it wasn't good enough for you.

I've gotten compliments lately from people who have criticized me for not handling other arguments well, and I've gotten better. Still not perfect, never will be, but you'd always be there to point that out if I stuck around here. I stated below why his statement didn't feel like constructive criticism to me, but I can still own up to my shit. I've never seen you do so once, and you've made a lot of people feel like shit in this forum and trashed anyone who tried to point that out to you. The last thing I'm gonna let you do is sit here and try to preach some shit that you don't abide by.

So why are you wasting your time right now? What do you think you're accomplishing? You say and act like you don't care but your paragraphs say differently. So leave me alone. I don't want to interact with you or have anything to do with you.

12. TBpup

TBpup Writing Team

Investment Management / Financial Planner
    Where this has gone was a bit predictable, no?

13. Tince

Tince Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

THE HCP likes this.
  14. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Let's switch the conversation to how much of an asshole I am.

15. Tince

Tince Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll start...

[​IMG]

Fairly-Hard, Strenuus and SlyPokerDog like this.
  16. BonesJones

As far as our conversation goes, I apologize for my response and thank you for giving us a chance.

I'm at the point where I'm constantly having someone trash me or my show and being told I'm "bitching", "whining", "unbearable", and "ruining a segment" felt more like that instead of constructive criticism so it frustrated me. But you've been supportive of us in the past and I'm still getting used to what comes with the territory in regard to what I do, and I'm still learning not to make the worst out of criticism and negativity which I'm prone to doing. In the end, I appreciate it, because I don't want people to feel like you felt watching that segment but certain things are hard to completely break.

17. illmatic99

illmatic99 formerly yuyuza1

that's not true at all. anonymity doesn't necessarily contribute to hate. im sure plenty of us are rooting for two homegrown posters to succeed in a competitive field and are appreciative of hard work.

18. hoopsjock

hoopsjock Well-Known Member

Business Owner
    Hey, my dog has started making regular appearances.

Fairly-Hard and SlyPokerDog like this.
  19. Strenuus

Strenuus Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

Did you read the rest of that post? Lol.

I'm saying people who have no connection to him (i.e. NOT us) are going to so it under the cloak of anonymity. People with anonymity are "braver". It is the truth about a lot of people on the internet. Again, we have a connection with him, so...

Fairly-Hard and hoopsjock like this.
  20. hoopsjock

hoopsjock Well-Known Member

Business Owner
    Honestly, outside of a handful of people we've gotten basically no support from this forum (which is totally fine). From the beginning we had people in here telling us we were wasting our time and telling us it will never work. I get it, people thought we were combative but in case people haven't noticed Bones and I barely post here anymore and there is still bickering in almost every thread and the same arguments that people accused us of starting still happen. Outside of this thread today, I don't even remember the last time either of us got in an argument on here.

BonesJones likes this.