Game Thread Blazers Vs Spurs Summer League Playoffs GM3

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by PDXFonz, Jul 14, 2017.

1. PtldPlatypus

PtldPlatypus Let's go Baby Blazers! Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Perhaps it's just that when people see negative posts about Collins, they are thinking, "Oh, this guy is unhappy about something regarding the team we both root for; I will try to do him a favor and help him feel better about the thing making him unhappy." Perhaps the "homers" are just trying to be helpful. Or perhaps these people secretly share the same concerns as you, but they're also sharing the thoughts with which they console themselves in hopes that those thoughts will benefit you as they do them. And based on that logic, posts about Swanigan wouldn't merit a comparable response, because nobody is unhappy about him.

We're (mostly) guys; we have a tendency to want to fix things. This includes intra-fan-base frustrations. Not all responses are adversarial, or need to be interpreted as such.

2. Blazer4ever

Blazer4ever Finding a Way BANNED

Agricolture
    Collins was supposed to take more time to develop than Swanigan, he didn't play as many minutes or had as big a role in college and it was obvious at least to me that he would take some time.
    His biggest advantage compared to Swanigan is on the defensive end and I actually envision him at Center and Swanigan at PF if they're to play together.

Trackjack and Scalma like this.