Forum Game Blazers: Who Am I?

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Chris Craig, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    12. Buck Williams?

2. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

10 correct

3. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

5 correct

4. Chris Craig

8 correct

Your dad beat you

TorturedBlazerFan likes this.
  5. Chris Craig

6 correct

6. Chris Craig

8 correct

7. Chris Craig

Your answer is correct

8. Chris Craig

Answers

1.) I went to Kentucky State. I was a fan favorite. I hold the franchise record for ppg in the playoffs with 28.3 points. My playoff scoring averaged stands as the highest in NBA history by a non- starter. Who am I?

Billy Ray Bates

2.) I was selected with the 25th pick in the 2nd round of the draft. I wore jersey #30. Since retiring from the NBA I have been in the construction business. I went to colleges in Washington and California. Who am I?

Bob Gross

3.) I was a high school star and scored 46 points in a game in my senior year. I came one assist away from a quadruple double. I led the league in steals on season. I had to leave the NBA after hurting my foot. Who I am I?

Larry Steele

4.) I played the most minutes of any player in my third season. I attended a basketball camp hosted by a future blazers coach. A learning disability made college difficult for me. Kobe Bryant called me the hardest player to guard in the west. Who am I?

Brandon Roy

5.) I went to Oregon State where I was nicknamed the Orange Express. I was an All star. I led the NBA in personal fouls for two different seasons and disqualifications for three different seasons. I am into boats now. Who am I?

Steve Johnson

6.) I was known for my rebounding. I was a big deal off the bench. I have a lot of kids. I had a career high 34 points to go with 17 rebounds as a Blazer. Who am I?

Brian Grant

7.) I set records for points, steals, rebounds, and blocked shots in college. Though I didn't actually graduate from college
    (the same one I played at) until after my NBA career. I went up against the best in the slam dunk contest. I won a championship, but not with Portland....I actually had to beat them on the way to winning it. Who am I?

Jerome Kersey

8.) I made the NBA All-Rookie second team. I have only played for one other team in the NBA besides the Blazers. I won a championship overseas before joining the NBA. I was considered one of Europe's best. Who am I?

Jusuf Nurkic

9.) I was the all time leading scorer in my college's history. I am one of three players in NBA history to make seven three pointers in a quarter. I represented the USA in the olympics. I coach...my sons in soccer. Who am I?

Steve Smith

10.) I made the NBA All-Defensive second team twice. The Blazers made the playoffs every year I was on the team. I still own the record for most consecutive games played in Blazers franchise history. I am third in tallest players to make over 1,000 three pointers. Who am I?

Clifford Robinson

11.) I am one of 2 players to be a 5 time All star as a Blazer. I was an All star in 6th, 7th, and 8th seasons. I had a career high 16 assists against the Kings. I was one of two Blazer's rookies to finish with at least 1,500 points and 500 assists. Who am I?

Damian Lillard and Clyde Drexler both fit all of these clues

12. The Blazes traded for me for veteran leadership and to help try and win a championship. The Blazers got to the Western Conference finals my first year in Portland. I was a two time NBA All Defensive 2nd team. I never got the Blazers to the promise land. Who am I?

Buck Williams and Scotty Pippen both fit all of these clues

13.) I won a gold medal in the Olympics. I was known for my versatility and my tenacity. I earned a Bachelors degree in Education during my rookie season. I now work with my son. Who am I?

Kenny Carr

14.) I refused to play for the team that drafted me. I averaged 20 points a game for seven consecutive season. I was a star level player until I hurt my back. I have held almost every job there is to hold in the NBA. Who am I?

Kiki Vandeweghe

9. Chris Craig

New forum game coming soon!

10. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    Ahh! Kenny Carr. One of my favorites

11. jlprk

jlprk The ESPN mod is insane.

retired, while you work!
    Petula Clark was the number 1 female hitmaker of the 60s.
    "Who Am I"

12. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Bobby Gross goes to the same church diocese as Bill Schonely.