Politics Bloomberg Officially Enters Presidential Race

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Chris Craig, Nov 25, 2019.

1. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    This is just hogwash.

Maybe you should get some sleep and a fresh start in the morning? :dunno:

2. riverman

riverman Writing Team

whoosh....the point has nothing to do with job descriptions....it just says that I have earned my benefits and not all tax payers have done it that way..and there's absolutely nothing wrong with how people choose to live and earn.......I've paid my fair share...not by greed or abuse of power. when the truth comes out you'll see who's paid their fair share of taxes....and it won't be the Trump's of the world...Greed has ruined the middle class and fake americans hide their fortunes in tax shelters or money laundromats....I'm not part of that...people who get defensive about it always have something to hide...people who admire those greedy liars are obviously in real denial

Lanny likes this.
  3. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    I can and have backed up my assertion. Try reading sometime, it does wonders for the intelligence.

yankeesince59 likes this.
  4. Lanny

You say it's been debunked. I say by who? Your skinhead neighbor? Try reading from a credible source then get back to me.
    Show me where Obama murdered anyone. You can't!
    Meanwhile, how do you explain the hundreds of Kurds murdered by the Turks and their henchmen? Huh? At a loss for words?
    Now, explain the Ukrainians killed by the Russians while they waited for arms promised by Congress. Another loss for words?
    Now, explain the undocumented immigrants dying while being incarcerated by the border patrol.
    How many people do you think he would have gleefully killed by taking them off Obama Care?
    When they cart Trump off in a police car in handcuffs I hope they don't protect his stupid head while forcing him into the patrol car.

Oh, and the difference between Obama and Trump? Obama had scruples.

5. Lanny

When you say over regulation do you mean over regulation of dumping coal mining tailings in our streams and rivers? Perhaps you meant over regulation of the drinking water in Flint Michigan. Or maybe over regulation of Wall Street before and during 2008. Then there's over regulation of our air causing thousands to die of breathing difficulties due to poor air. Or maybe you'd like to go back to the good old days when children were being born with serious birth defects because their mothers took thalidomide. I can just see you trying to defend the lack of sufficient regulation to protect the Gulf from the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill. Just what over regulation are you clamoring for?