Bonzi Wells Now A Grizzlie

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by jbbKing James, Dec 3, 2003.

1. notmuchgame

notmuchgame JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting deestillballin:</div><div class="quote_post">Like the good man said on ESPN.. I wouldnt trade with Jerry West, because he always knows something that we dont.</div>

Those were my exact thoughts. West is a man with a plan, and i think he'll make good use of Bonzi.

I think the pick will be late lottery, so this is great for the Blazers also...

2. jbbBlaze

jbbBlaze JBB JustBBall Member

So Bonzi is gone..i hope he gets his **** together and becomes the star player he has shown he can be..i guess it goes to show just how low his stock dropped and they must have said "lets get him out before it drops any more"..is that a sign of weakness?..the only problem i had with the deal is i wanted a starter and Person isnt good enough to hold down a starting spot..the best i can see from Person is the 3 from the bench..IF we can get the 4th pick next year mybe the deal dont look so bad but why give up this year so early..this move should just be the first..i wouldl ike to see 1 or 2 more fresh faces before deadline and if that happens lets make sure its a step up from the deal just made..we better beat the Grizz...1