Boone has found his niche?

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by Belarus, Dec 27, 2008.

1. ebc

ebc Member

lopez is too slow, he isn't suit for nets, the reason why nets win yesterday is boone play the c in OT, but boone is too short, Yi is the best answer.

2. AGGiE

AGGiE Watching The Nets

:lol:

3. Himuki

Himuki バスケットボール? ?? �� ��手こんにちは? ?? ��

yi is the shooter boone is so bad. he is like a sick cow in june. if you do not like YI you are the silly dumbs.

4. BrooklynBound

BrooklynBound Member

this is pretty much the best post in this history of posts.

5. Himuki

Himuki バスケットボール? ?? �� ��手こんにちは? ?? ��

thank you you have always been so nice!! d(^.*)b

6. DevinNets34

DevinNets34 Member

lopez can run the break with Harris.

7. ScoringPG1850

ScoringPG1850 Member

^He's just trying to get you to drop your pants (don't fall for that English slang)

8. ebc

ebc Member

I answer this question, why lopez and simmons has almost the worse +/- stats, because your most stupid coach frank always put his belove 1 big 4 smalls in when in the fourth quarter, and always brought back a lost, so the big=lopez and one of the smalls=simmons has the worse +/- stats, Yi hadly play the fourth quarter, so he has the best +/- stats, if Yi play the fourth quarter, I don't know what's the result, I never know, Frank never put Yi in when in the fourth quarter, he like his four small man and the slow big very very very much. I tell you when play the 1 big 4 smalls, boone is the better answer.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  9. YiOF

YiOF Member

It's ok if you like or dislike a player, or think a player is good or no good, but making horrendously inaccurate assessment of the players is not. Not just your post about Yi, a lot of your posts are so ridiculous, it's not even worth reading. Nobody including myself in his right mind thinks Yi is a good player right now, but most people don't make post to make him worse than he actually is. This is exactly why you are an Yi hater. Yi might not be starting material right now for a lot of teams, but Nets doesn't exactly have the right PF that fit better into the offense to replace Yi for his minutes. You even take a step farther saying Yi doesn't even belong in the NBA. Maybe you should run the Nets organization and fire coach frank for starting him. Appearantly, you think they are all retards for getting Yi on the team.

I don't expect everyone to be on the same page all the time, after all, the whole point of the forum is to voice everyone's own opinion, but please put some thoughts into your posts. I find it hilarious reading about about rookies hitting the rookie wall 20 games into the season, or whatever Brook Lopez showed so far into the season that convinced you that he could end up better than Duncan. I mean no offense, but I cannot take anything you have to post seriously.

10. ebc

ebc Member

I have to agree at some points in this post, Yi need to hire a personal trainer, I don't understand why the coach don't teach him one or two things that Yi actually did very bad in his game. NBA coach don't teach the little things?

11. ebc

ebc Member

I think Yi's coach not a good coach, Yi should not be so bad if his coach do a better job, actually, all the bigs had poor defense, wait, the whole team had poor defense, the defense coach need to be fired. :)

12. networks

networks Member

Boone should never have been a starter, but when you had a player like collins, everyone should start over him. Now we have Lopez, Boone goes back to where he belongs. Boone is a good rebounder and on offense, if we had a sain coach, Boone is very effective in the pick and rolls. Lopez low post offense. Boone Pick and roll offense.

As far as boone starting next to Lopez, NO THANKS. I can see matchup wise. If we play teams like the Raps, suns, or any team with two big men, I can see it for defensive purposes.

13. Kmart06

Kmart06 Member

I like this too. Kinda like D Robinson/T Duncan duo.

14. Kmart06

Kmart06 Member

15. networks

networks Member

Dont know if that was sarcasm, but that was a different system with a HOF coach.

Low post player always touched the ball in almost all the plays. Both can shoot 15 footers when either of them are doubled. Duncan can even bank shots. Good try though. You forgot Haslem/Shaq, but even Haslem had a jumper.

If we do decide to go the low post as first option with Lopez and move away from the Harris main option and dribble drive type of offense,Then maybe Boone/Lopez might be considered, but I still prefer him off the bench.