Boston Buy or Sell

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics' started by BALLAHOLLIC, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

Sell, not enough time with all of the other guards, 7-10 is more likely.Buy or Sell Gerald Green starting 10+ games.

2. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

Sell. He started 3 games last year at the very end, only when Pierce was resting his elbow. And we weren't even fighting for a playoff spot them, we will be this year. I don't see him starting many games at all unless we have some major injury, which I obviously don't want to see happen.

Buy/Sell: Gerald Green will be on SC Top 10 on 15 different days (he had #8 and 3 this morning from 1 preseason game).

3. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

I'll sell. 15 seems like a little much. maybe 10, maybe.buy/sell: Tony Allen's minutes go dramatically down this season.

4. AiRuPtHeRe

AiRuPtHeRe BBW Elite Member

Buy, He has played alot in the preseason. I could see either Rondo, West or Telfair play the SG spot while one of them are actually on the court also. (Like Having West at PG then Telfair at SG). So he shouldn't be playing that much.B/S: Rondo will be a top 5 canidate for ROY.

5. CelticBalla32

I think he has a chance to possibly sneak in there, especially if we have an injury, but barring any injuries with our guards I don't think so. I think he very well could be in the Rookie Challenge this year, but I just don't think he will put up the numbers necessary to be a top 5 candidate due to Sebastian Telfair being there, plus Delonte West, plus a little Tony Allen. I think Rondo will get playing time, but his numbers won't be top 5 worthy unless an injury with Bassy or D-West happens (god forbid).

Buy/Sell: O will be on the active 12 player roster when this team is fully healthy.

6. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

I will sell, although with Theo I don't think we will have to worry about that happening much.Buy/Sell: Telfair will put 14/6 this coming season.

7. CelticBalla32

Sell. With Pierce, Wally, Delonte, Gomes, and Big Al it will extremely hard for him to put up double-digit scoring. The assists, eh I don't know about 6. I will say he'll get around 9 points and 4-5 assists.

Buy/Sell: Kandi-Man appears in 30+ games this year.

8. DRob-50-Forever

I am gonna buy this. Only because Theo will miss some time, combine that with garbage minutes and I think he gets it.Buy/Sell: Telfair will shoot 42% or higher from the field this season.

9. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

Buy. 42 is a pretty low number, especially for a slasher like he is. I expect him to shoot around 44%-46% Buy or sell Doc Rivers coaching the entire season

10. DRob-50-Forever

Buy. I think Ainge trusts him. Buy/Sell: A trade before before the end of Nov.

11. CelticBalla32

Before the end of November? A definite sell. If Ainge was planning on making a deal this early, he would have pulled the trigger before the season started. It only makes sense. Why make a trade 1 month into the season to screw up the chemistry we have built? (That is, unless Ainge can pull a deal for an All-Star sidekick, which is seeming more unlikely by the day).

Buy/Sell: Ainge makes a decent sized deal by the trade deadline.