Brad Miller?

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by BC, Jul 20, 2003.

1. BC

BC JBB JustBBall Member

2. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

This would make the Jazz stronger, but they'd still be the worst team in the West.

3. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

brad miller & ostertag on the same team, kinda makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

4. BallerAK47

BallerAK47 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">brad miller & ostertag on the same team, kinda makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.</div>

funny [​IMG]

5. Stockton

Stockton JBB

Brad Miller would be nice because you need a Center to get anywhere in the Western Playoffs but to get there we need another Free Agent Pick up(Jazz should've offer Maggette a lot more). If Maggette gets re signed by LA Clippers Brad Miller will be leading the Jazz in heaps of categories(blocks,points and rebounds for sure) and will be a franchise player.

6. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting tmac15:</div><div class="quote_post">Brad Miller would be nice because you need a Center to get anywhere in the Western Playoffs but to get there we need another Free Agent Pick up(Jazz should've offer Maggette a lot more). If Maggette gets re signed by LA Clippers Brad Miller will be leading the Jazz in heaps of categories(blocks,points and rebounds for sure) and will be a franchise player.</div>Brad Miller is overrated. If he were in the West he would have never been an All-Star. Pau Gasol is better. The Jazz are sunk now. They have no playoff hopes.

7. sunsfan1357

sunsfan1357 JBB JustBBall Member

I think if Curtis Borchdart can stay healthy then he can be on a similar level of Brad Miller. I don't think he should be the primary focus of what the Jazz need.

8. Stockton

Stockton JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting sunsfan1357:</div><div class="quote_post">I think if Curtis Borchdart can stay healthy then he can be on a similar level of Brad Miller. I don't think he should be the primary focus of what the Jazz need.</div>

True they really need a legit PF. They need a PG aswell but MJax should be good for next season and they have a lot of young ones. They definitely don't need a SF but do need a SG(Maggette is great for that). They need to get Brad Miller for the C spot.