Bradys Quotes

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Glenso1188, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Glenso1188

Glenso1188 nfl-*****s member

The long wait until the super bowl continues. In the mean time I'm going to attempt to put a list of quotes together by brady or about brady because they're either funny or interesting and mainly because I'm bored with more than a week before the big game. These are either quotes I remember, or are recent or found online or maybe even false but I dont think so.

Brady, on being Panthers quarterback Jake Delhomme's role model: "Why would he want to be a guy that's slow and has an average arm? I would want to be Michael Vick. That's an aspiration."

Brady on the topic of Sapp bashing the Pats "terrible" o-line
    "Well I'm sure he'll have a good seat in houston to watch it in action"

Interview with dan patrick

DP: Has a DB ever asked you to sign a ball?
    TB: Hell no! I hate all DB's and DEs. The only guys I respect are the middle linebackers. I like Zach and Ray. It takes stones to do what they do.

DP: If I go to your house, when do I know you won the Super Bowl?
    TB: My SUper Bowl MVP trophy is right near my bed. Hell of a way to start the day.

DP: Do the ladies want to know about the MVP?
    TB: They want to see my MVP. If you know what I mean.

DP: Very mature. You know Heidi Klum is single now.
    TB: When we win the Super Bowl again, I'm going to say, "I'm not going to Disney World - I'm going to Heidi's house!"

Brady and his backgammon
    BRADY WALKS into the Patriots locker room with his own backgammon board, like he's some kind of pro. He's not. His teammates joke that he's won as many backgammon games as Super Bowls. "And when I kick his ass," says backup quarterback Damon Huard, "he throws the board on the floor."

He also carries around what looks conspicuously like a purse. ("It's a European handbag!" Brady says.) Does anyone remember that episdoe of seinfeld?

Q: Where'd you get the trash-talking gene?

A: I had the worst temper when I was little. I could never stand to lose in anything. I kicked through glass windows and threw video game controllers at TVs and broke more tennis rackets than I could count. It got to where nobody ever wanted to play with me. You never really grow out of it, I guess.

Michael Bishop when he was being released and Brady was a little known back up "Some day you guys will see, Brady is the best QB on this team"

Brady "If Bledsoe ever goes down, he'll never get his job back"

Brady "I'm not an athlete, I'm a quarterback"

2. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glenso1188)</div><div class='quotemain'>Brady "If Bledsoe ever goes down, he'll never get his job back"</div>

Glenso,

I remember most of those and some are pretty good but where did this one come from?

3. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

that is a cocky Mother f#$%er, i will say that, it reminds me of well me, you know except i dont back it up lol

4. Glenso1188

Glenso1188 nfl-*****s member

That one was never made public. It was rumored that he said that to some friends and family. It may or may not be true but I wouldnt be surprised if he said it.

5. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

That would be pretty crazy if he did say that. I wouldn't suprise me either cus he definitely is one confident son of a bitch.