Brand New Tour

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Shard, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Shard

Shard Hi2u

Brand New/Thrice/mewithoutyou have a tour coming up and it's going to be insane. Brand New is my favorite band of all time, Thrice is damn good, and I don't really like mewithoutyou but whatever. They're playing back to back shows in Seattle, which is amazing because that makes my chances of scoring tickets greater and the last Brand New concert I went to was the best time of my life.

Is anybody on this board even remotely into this music? If so, you should definitely check this show out, it'll probably be like 15-25 bucks a ticket which isn't bad at all... and you younger guys should just go anyways because i've never seen so many teenage girls in one place. They're all either drunk or high or just easy by nature too. It's great, I highly recommend going.

2. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

Brand New is okay at times, while the other two acts blow huge balls.

3. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    I agree, Brand New is probably the best band of their genre right now and for me personally that means a lot considering how bad most of that music is. When I first heard "The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows" on NHL 04 I was really surprised by the bit of emotion in that song, which a lot of that music doesn't showcase at all what-so-ever. The other three acts are blah, but if I had the chance to go with a friend for like five bucks then I'd go just to see Brand New.