Brian Cardinal Action Figure

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Custodianrules2, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Man I think this idea would be a hit at the arena if they designed an action figure that resembled "The Custodian". Maybe they'll have a Brian Cardinal appreciation night and they could sell these toys in his likeness. Brian would have tiny wheels on his back to simulate sliding backward after taking a charge and springloaded knees to simulate diving forward for a loose ball. Included are a Purdue jersey, warrior home/road/throwback jerseys, Reebock playoff II's, and optional face mask. Cheers to the ultimate team player.

2. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

haha...that would be cool but I don't see them having a Cardinal appreciation night. He definately is the fan favorite without a doubt. Fun player to watch.

3. yangyang42

yangyang42 JBB JustBBall Member

Haha, I agree!! Custodian man rocks!

4. kobeonfire

kobeonfire JBB JustBBall Member

haha or at least if not an action figure, how about a Custodian bobblehead night? I bet it would be a sellout, even if we were playing the Hawks! (well... not really)

5. Purple N Gold

Purple N Gold JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting kobeonfire:</div><div class="quote_post">haha or at least if not an action figure, how about a Custodian bobblehead night? I bet it would be a sellout, even if we were playing the Hawks! (well... not really)</div>

Yeah, just what I was about to say. The guy hustles and leaves all he has out on the court. He definetley needs a bobblehead night!

6. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I love how sportscasters from all sorts of nba telecasts are mentioning how their teams could use a Brian Cardinal to do the dirty work. Finally some love since the rest of the warriors get overlooked like Erick Dampier and others.