Brian Cardinal

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by sunsfan1357, Nov 3, 2003.

1. sunsfan1357

sunsfan1357 JBB JustBBall Member

People are talking about how Chaney has been a surprise for the Warriors (which he has), but what about Cardinal? This guy wasn't expected to make any impact whatsoever but he is filling Foyle's spot very well with his energy and hustle. His shooting isn't exactly the best, but he is a difference maker on the team so far. He brings the energy of the game up and gets the players around him to step their game up a notch.

2. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Yes, he reminds me of Mark Madsen, not much talent but plays with heart. He has really suprised me as well.

And we all remember his days at Purdue.

[​IMG]

3. kobeonfire

kobeonfire JBB JustBBall Member

This guy is a great story. From a training camp invitee to a player in the Warriors' regular rotation, Cardinal has proved that there is no substitute for hard work and a good attitude. He's surprised me with his shooting- he made two 3's against the Hawks last night. This player is the type of person that can easily become a fan favorite- determined and diligent. While the Warriors lost Earl Boykins, their main energizer off the bench last year, I feel that Cardinal helps them in a similar way with his hustle off the bench. With play like this, there's no way that he gets cut, even when the Warriors are back at full strength.

4. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Well said kobe. I agree, there is no way Cardinal is cut even when the Warriors are finally healthy. He has been too valuable to the Warriors in so many ways. He is playing crucial minutes in crunch time, the pressure does not faze him.