Rumor Bulls scouting veteran guards as clock ticks on Kris Dunn

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by truebluefan, Jan 31, 2019.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Kris Dunn hasn’t been making this easy.

Months before a coaching change was made and the training room was standing room only with wounded, the Bulls entered fall camp with a simple edict for Dunn: Show us.

Show the organization that he can be a lead point guard in a point guard-driven league. More important, let the Bulls know they can invest in Dunn moving forward.

Apparently, Dunn hasn’t shown enough.

Multiple NBA sources have told the Sun-Times that not only have the Bulls been scouting veteran point guards as the Feb. 7 trade deadline approaches, but they are focusing on veteran point guards who are going to be free agents this offseason and deemed fiscally responsible for some summer shopping, headlined by Ricky Rubio and Darren Collison.

Read more https://chicago.suntimes.com/?post_type=cst_article&p=1666825

2. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I am glad to see that management sees the same problem I see. Dunn is not a starting point guard for a playoff team and the more I see him play this season the more I am sure about my opinion being right about him.

Arci and Harrison pushing him is not good enough, We need a veteran pg that knows how to involve others and teach Kris how to recognize things better and not turn the ball over so much.