Camby On The Move???

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by Serge, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigMo763 @ Apr 22 2007, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>1. I am older than you.2. You won't get expiring contracts for Kenyon Martin. If a team wants to go out and get an impact player, they would keep the expiring contract to get cap room and pursue a player in free agency who will make a bigger impact than Kenyon Martin, and a player who isn't injured 90% of the time. If you "know NBA," you would have been smart enough to figure that simple little thing out.3. No you don't know more than me.</div>Not if even that expiring won't get them cap or enough to get a player that help them.And haha aight keep thinking your all that. I probably for got more about NBA then you know. :HAHAHA:

2. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Apr 22 2007, 03:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Not if even that expiring won't get them cap or enough to get a player that help them.And haha aight keep thinking your all that. I probably for got more about NBA then you know. :HAHAHA:</div>Really? A team wouldn't be able to get enough cap room with a expiring contract somewhere in the $11 million to $16 million range (depending on what year you trade Martin)? OK, sure.Yes, you definitely forgot more about the NBA than I know, considering you started watching and following it maybe 7 or 8 years after I did, right? And this from the person who doesn't even know how to spell "for got," "then," and has a very poor sense of grammar.

3. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigMo763 @ Apr 22 2007, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Really? A team wouldn't be able to get enough cap room with a expiring contract somewhere in the $11 million to $16 million range (depending on what year you trade Martin)? OK, sure.Yes, you definitely forgot more about the NBA than I know, considering you started watching and following it maybe 7 or 8 years after I did, right? And this from the person who doesn't even know how to spell "for got," "then," and has a very poor sense of grammar.</div>Gee sorry I am not a geek to really watch my spelling on a message board. As long as it's close, and you can understand it's fine. Again it's a message board not some legal stuff I am writing out, or what not. :happy0144:

4. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Apr 22 2007, 03:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Gee sorry I am not a geek to really watch my spelling on a message board. As long as it's close, and you can understand it's fine. Again it's a message board not some legal stuff I am writing out, or what not. :happy0144:</div>Nice comeback, genius. [​IMG]

5. The Legacy

The Legacy BBW Member

If they let go of Camby the Nuggets would only win 30 games. Guarenteed.

6. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Legacy @ Apr 23 2007, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If they let go of Camby the Nuggets would only win 30 games. Guarenteed.</div>Not true they got Nene, but it will be bad if they let go of Camby unless they some how add when they trade him to get something really GOOD back.